Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BasketBrawl (Crazy Shit)

HAZE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Artest did it on purpose so he could be suspended for the season and work on his rap album.

lol...i went to college with this asshole...he had no respect for himself or anyone at school...he doesnt deserve to be in the league for his actions last nite...but he will prob make a ton of money off of his album and he will be allowed to play with very little recourse against him...

lol...i went to college with this asshole...he had no respect for himself or anyone at school...he doesnt deserve to be in the league for his actions last nite...but he will prob make a ton of money off of his album and he will be allowed to play with very little recourse against him...

Yeah, the actions of sports figures should not be a bunch of fucking immature gorillas running around and starting fights. I am sure there will be a pretty big investigation into it all.

But I swear, if I was there last night - I would've had one of my boys beat the shit out of me in the parking lot and then go back inside and file a complaint. I don't ever feel like working again and I am sure a few people will be millionaires after the lawsuits settle.

Yeah, the actions of sports figures should not be a bunch of fucking immature gorillas running around and starting fights. I am sure there will be a pretty big investigation into it all.

But I swear, if I was there last night - I would've had one of my boys beat the shit out of me in the parking lot and then go back inside and file a complaint. I don't ever feel like working again and I am sure a few people will be millionaires after the lawsuits settle.

lmao...thats a good idea...

i dont blame ron or the pacers @ all. they stuck up for each other...and ron kept his cool for as long as he could. the dude who got punched in the face on camera ...who came onto the court...has noooooooooooooo type of lawsuit...he cant sue anyone...thats like trying to sue a circus cause ur dumb ass went into a tigers cage and got mauled...

if the NBA weren't such a pussy ass organization...it would press charges against as many fans as possible..and stick up for their players.

i dont blame ron or the pacers @ all. they stuck up for each other...and ron kept his cool for as long as he could. the dude who got punched in the face on camera ...who came onto the court...has noooooooooooooo type of lawsuit...he cant sue anyone...thats like trying to sue a circus cause ur dumb ass went into a tigers cage and got mauled...

if the NBA weren't such a pussy ass organization...it would press charges against as many fans as possible..and stick up for their players.

when the players went into the crowd that is a lawsuit for the players in the stands...the ppl on the court cannot be on the court so there will be no lawsuit for the fans who got punched there...

when the players went into the crowd that is a lawsuit for the players in the stands...the ppl on the court cannot be on the court so there will be no lawsuit for the fans who got punched there...

there's definitely gona b tons of lawsuits...and most of them will be thrown out. no reasonable judge is going to sit there and award millions to some drunk fuck who instigated a fight and wound up getting his ass beat. if i was the Commish...i wouldnt fine anyone...not even Ben Wallace. id just press charges against every fan we have on camera throwin a punch/an object @ the players.

The NBA is a corporation....and in a corporation you protect your assets...u spend millions on research and development and then millions more protecting your R&D from being jeopardized. thats what David Stern needs to do...protect the players which are his assets.

you might not like Ron...but if this was anyone else you'd def have a different view of the situation...besides...ron is from QB..im surprised he kept his cool for as long as he did

there's definitely gona b tons of lawsuits...and most of them will be thrown out. no reasonable judge is going to sit there and award millions to some drunk fuck who instigated a fight and wound up getting his ass beat. if i was the Commish...i wouldnt fine anyone...not even Ben Wallace. id just press charges against every fan we have on camera throwin a punch/an object @ the players.

The NBA is a corporation....and in a corporation you protect your assets...u spend millions on research and development and then millions more protecting your R&D from being jeopardized. thats what David Stern needs to do...protect the players which are his assets.

you might not like Ron...but if this was anyone else you'd def have a different view of the situation...besides...ron is from QB..im surprised he kept his cool for as long as he did

i know ron...and i dont like him...but that doesnt change the fact that a player cannot go into the crowd...if he was attacked on the court then he has to defend himself...but he jumped the scorers table and hit the wrong fan and then went after others...that is not professional...

the players do need to be protected from drunk fans but fighting fans while children are watching and ppl can get seriously hurt is not right...

i agree..and ur right from a legal perspective. im just talking about what i feel in my heart of hearts is right. im glad the Pacers did what they did...im just mad they didnt dish out more ass whoopings....let this be a warning to drunk fuckin fans...just cause u sit up there behind this imaginary wall..doesnt mean u wont get ur ass beat.