Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BasketBrawl (Crazy Shit)

HAZE

trust me theyll get hit in the pocketbook by lawsuits galore...and jermaine oneal is under investigation for assaulting a police officer that nite. who knows man...this may end any way..no one knows. im not sure what the rules are when it comes to a massive brawl like this..as in do the authorities press charges against any1 or do they just haul people downtown to let them cool off. ron might be charged with instigating a riot...but ..again..who knows

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...i hear ya but so long as it's equal treatment....i think that people that say he shouldve held back have no idea what it's like to be in situations like that......bro, we had a brawl at a church basketball game when i was a kid.....our youth group team banged heads with another team.....no lie, the priest got involved as well.....it was mad ugly......but my point is this, if you step up and swing you should be ready to deal with the consequences in society not just the nba or whatever league you were playing in at the time......

.bro, we had a brawl at a church basketball game when i was a kid.....our youth group team banged heads with another team.....no lie, the priest got involved as well......

...omfg....that was funny.....im sorry .......i dont know why

...omfg....that was funny.....im sorry .......i dont know why

...it does read funny but seeing this shit go down was one of the ugliest things i've ever seen......their coach went at one of our littlest players....cops came down as well as 3 or 4 ambulances.....our church was in Orange and shit was no joke.........lol

...our youth group team banged heads with another team.....no lie, the priest got involved as well.....it was mad ugly......

aaahahaha..thats hot..but u gotta remember orthodox priests were like generals in our armies..there's a history of them being first to take up arms....shits hot though...