Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Dvd

astralfilms

haha, despite the fist pumping actually factory had some really good dancers. esp in the basement, cleveland used to hold it down there.

but i would be interested to see what the reviews are, we need more clubbing dvds, always good for pregaming and getting amped up to go out.

haha, despite the fist pumping actually factory had some really good dancers. esp in the basement, cleveland used to hold it down there.

but i would be interested to see what the reviews are, we need more clubbing dvds, always good for pregaming and getting amped up to go out.

def love wathcing it to get amped....

cleveland was good and so were the dancers in the basement i agree. But i dontthink it wil be focused on that. Also if it really talks about the aftrhrs history then im sure it must mention the garage,the loft, the gallery, the sanctuary, the s.f.(original)shelter, and have a lot of interviews as well with people who were part of it and made night life. Theres also gotta be a mentioned of junior vasquez im sure. AHHHHH lemme stop To some people soundfactory and jp is all they know and think its the greatest ever , so be it then.

And you want a great DVD coming out in JAN or FEB then i suggest you check out www.maestro-documentary. com

yeah those are the DVD that come with the SF cd's....

this is completely unrelated...it is a documentary about NYC afterhours but center on SF and the 10th anniversary party...

it is rare cuase Ricahrd Grant never allowed outside cameras other then staff inot SF...

but I wish i could post a 20 min clip...but I have absolutely no fuckign idea how to do that ....

but I will just post reviews from other head who bought it form *************, sickstracks etc...

Who is this independent film producer?

Post Pictures of Front, Back covers, and inserts.

Thanks

• 10 months later...
i have seen the documentary. i was there the night the documentary was filmed.

i was in the documentary

and it is a great nastalgic piece

if you remember the times ( or it might be even better if you were there and dont remember the times)

Gayvin

ROFL.. your probably the same guy and just made a new account..

that'd be funny...