Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I got a PM from the MASK today:

stymie

Re: hey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have in my live recieved many dancing challenges .. and never turned away from them .. does not matter if i win or loose .. sometimes u had to do them ..

however, they were never pretty and many times ended up with fights .. something ugly and stupid .. and through the years i learned that it was stupid to accept them or to go for them ..

i did not intend to challenge u either .. as this is something from the past ..

however, u were annoying me with all your negative points .. and for what reason .. i have no clue .. do i know u or something?

i live in the same world u live in .. my friend .. except i dont have that much time like yourself to be just giving ppl negative points and stuff ...

dumb .. no i dont think so ..i have two master degrees and i manage 75 ppl as a computer consultant and that is all i can say at the moment ..

in any case .. if u wana show up .. shake hands and be friends ... i am cool with that .. if not .. God bless u ..

u got me going in a style i dont like to do (cursing, and being rude) .. and so i refrain from doing so going forward ..

peace

the MASK

:laugh: wtf

stymie: You think you're too cool for school but I got a newsflash for you, Walter Cronkite. You aren't.

MASK: Who you trying to get crazy with, ese? Don't you know I'm loco?

stymie: Hey I got a wacky idea. What say we settle this on the runway, Masky Pooh?

MASK: Are you challenging me to a walk off, stymapee?

Kaydup: Don't do this, stymie.

MASK: Listen to your friend Kaydup, he's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.

stymie: Oh yeah, that's a walk off challenge my friend.

MASK: Ten minutes, old Member's Only warehouse. You ought to remember that, you're a dinosaur. Come on, let's go. Open up.

Kaydup: I've heard some bad stories about this guy, man, he's limber. Too Limber.

stymie: Put a cork in it, Gaydup.

are you both trying to say , you need the great one to lay the smack down on both your candy asses?

i will be the referee in this i serve you with a you got served challenge..

if you win stymee you get to take the mask , mask of and wear it in your

victory dance ... and if mask you win , well you should leave your mask on and both of you jabronis :makeout: ... :ghey:

are you both trying to say , you need the great one to lay the smack down on both your candy asses?

i will be the referee in this i serve you with a you got served challenge..

if you win stymee you get to take the mask , mask of and wear it in your

victory dance ... and if mask you win , well you should leave your mask on and both of you jabronis :makeout: ... :ghey:

me and glowgrlnyc will be :makeout: while this takes place