Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I got a PM from the MASK today:

stymie

what brung all this on? And does the mask know that THIS post exist. And ive now the mask since 99 and hes a great guy, so something mustve happen to really piss him off like this. And yet it shows the maturity of the board SIGH, DR FLOW does have some amazing moves been impress with him since i first saw him.

• 3 weeks later...
hey

dragon0401

the MASK..Peace and Love

Location: in this world .. ok ok . between antraktica and new zeland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude . i dont know whats your problem .. why u giving me negative points and challenging me to dance ..

i have no interest in your challenge .. and i got nothing to prove to u ..

have fun somewhere else

oh .. and i wont give u negative points like u gave me .. it is simply stupid

grow up

the MASK

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bump :laugh: :laugh:

this thread is always good for a laugh

what brung all this on? And does the mask know that THIS post exist. And ive now the mask since 99 and hes a great guy, so something mustve happen to really piss him off like this. And yet it shows the maturity of the board SIGH, DR FLOW does have some amazing moves been impress with him since i first saw him.

thanxs bro , but your da playboy smooth with all the movez i heard about you , and even saw it with my two eyes . you get down hard and smooth all at the same time , on top of it got great movez.... yeah i joined this thread cuz it was funny , i know the mask too dont know stymie but it cracks me up how there at each other... :mad::gang:

stymie: You think you're too cool for school but I got a newsflash for you, Walter Cronkite. You aren't.

MASK: Who you trying to get crazy with, ese? Don't you know I'm loco?

stymie: Hey I got a wacky idea. What say we settle this on the runway, Masky Pooh?

MASK: Are you challenging me to a walk off, stymapee?

Kaydup: Don't do this, stymie.

MASK: Listen to your friend Kaydup, he's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.

stymie: Oh yeah, that's a walk off challenge my friend.

MASK: Ten minutes, old Member's Only warehouse. You ought to remember that, you're a dinosaur. Come on, let's go. Open up.

Kaydup: I've heard some bad stories about this guy, man, he's limber. Too Limber.

stymie: Put a cork in it, Gaydup.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Oh God I was tearing, this thread is too funny. Wish I could go to crobar just to see whats what.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Oh God I was tearing, this thread is too funny. Wish I could go to crobar just to see whats what.

yeah thats great , there even talking funnier trash than i can..

especialy with that cypres hill quote , then stymie ohh my

really this is great.. :type::beer:

the best thing about what i wrote , was it all came natural didnt realy think about it ahahhahahaha..

silverbull = mac from what i heard all the girls wanna ride da bull

....lmao.......bro, if you met me you'd understand that my words flow in real life as they do on this board, perhaps even better......but who really gives a shit......i thought what you wrote is funny........NOT because of the subject matter......i've chilled and danced with gabe (silverbull) at a couple spots....and yes, he CAN dance.....it was your lingo that got me giddy, not the content......have a great weekend son.....

....lmao.......bro, if you met me you'd understand that my words flow in real life as they do on this board, perhaps even better......but who really gives a shit......i thought what you wrote is funny........NOT because of the subject matter......i've chilled and danced with gabe (silverbull) at a couple spots....and yes, he CAN dance.....it was your lingo that got me giddy, not the content......have a great weekend son.....

have a good weekend SON...lololol....deepspell u forgot to log off phatty...