Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, What Are You Fucksticks Doin' Tonight?

HAZE

thanksgiving eve, nye, and st.patricks day most played out holidays... amateur nights...

I didnt mind TGE back in College....cuz you would come home and see friends but now it sucks and I have always been bothered by NYE.

I wanted to stay in....but got talked into scorpian bowls and chicken fingers. :drool:

....what a fucking waste....everyone cancelled on me......i drove out in the rain and drove around for 15 to 20 minutes and could not find a parking spot.....besides that, there were lines 20 people or more deep for every spot in morristown....i let it go and drove back home......so i basically went for a drive last night.......lol

stayed in and cooked with my mom...and I'm still cooking...you'd think we were feeding the whole city :half:

honestly that is the nicest thing i heard anyone do last nite...most ppl are thinking of themselves and getting drunk, but u stayed home to help you mom...thats really nice of u :D:aright:

I didnt mind TGE back in College....cuz you would come home and see friends but now it sucks and I have always been bothered by NYE.

I wanted to stay in....but got talked into scorpian bowls and chicken fingers. :drool:

exactly, back then it was fun now its just more effort and headaches than its worth... the places are overpriced and overcrowded, the roads are dangerous from all the drunk drivers, the weather was shit... blah...

i have reconsidered my decision to go out...for the first time in 10 years i am going to stay home on TGE and i will be sober for thanksgiving day :D

youre a good man charlie brown...

stayed in and cooked with my mom...and I'm still cooking...you'd think we were feeding the whole city :half:

thats cool... if thanksgiving was going to be at my place like i wanted i wouldve done that as well, but my cousin got dibs on thanksgiving last year... oh well next year maybe...