Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, What Are You Fucksticks Doin' Tonight?

HAZE

sometimes.. ;)

some nights im too busy to drink but sometimes i take shots with everyone who does a round of em and i get pretty tanked... a year or so ago this kid i worked with (one of my best friends) would put down what we needed for a liquor order, and order a bottle of goose orange... just for us :D:laugh2:

some nights are a mess... there are some nights when me and my friend Dana work together ... and we end up bombed ass, soaking each other with the soda guns and taking shots out of each others boobs lol... makes for a good time ;)

do u get drunk most the nights u are bartending?

some nights are a mess... there are some nights when me and my friend Dana work together ... and we end up bombed ass, soaking each other with the soda guns and taking shots out of each others boobs lol... makes for a good time ;)

:woah:

now i cant get up out of my seat :shaky:

sometimes.. ;)

some nights im too busy to drink but sometimes i take shots with everyone who does a round of em and i get pretty tanked... a year or so ago this kid i worked with (one of my best friends) would put down what we needed for a liquor order, and order a bottle of goose orange... just for us :D:laugh2:

:woah::woah:

ur missin out... keep tellin me ur comin to hang out then never come and see what happens... :mad:;)

You know I can never find peeps willing to make the trek! Tell ya what, find me a hotel close by and I'll come by one Saturday next month.

Better be playin some hip-hop in that joint!