Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**** A WORD ON GLOSTICKS****

Originally posted by tempkid:

BUMP for PFLOYED and kid brother

oh by the way

*YAWN* shit am I cool now

No not yet how about if I talk about smokeing LLLS and not to be mean to me if you see me at a meet up I'm really a cool person.

*yawn*

and its FLOYD not FLOYED you idiot

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 11-20-2000).]

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Thats exactly why I stay away from clubs like that, and thats why big name DJs don't spin at clubs like that. You don't like glowstix, don't look at them. Hey, our scene is where everybody can be themselves and go crazy...I get pissed off with the people who try impose restrictions...thats what kills the scene.

You're so right -- to each his own. Hell,it would be really boring if everyone danced the same, etc. Somebody's gotta break it up...

- Meli -

------------------

[img]http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures/pimpstickfigure.html %7Boption%7D

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Thats exactly why I stay away from clubs like that, and thats why big name DJs don't spin at clubs like that. You don't like glowstix, don't look at them. Hey, our scene is where everybody can be themselves and go crazy...I get pissed off with the people who try impose restrictions...thats what kills the scene.

You're so right -- to each his own. Hell,it would be really boring if everyone danced the same, etc. Somebody's gotta break it up...

- Meli -

cwm27.gif

------------------

[img]http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures/pimpstickfigure.html %7Boption%7D

i agree... glowsticks are awesome... as long as the person knows what the HELL they r doing.. ive seen some pretty AmAzInG people and then ive seen people that SUCK... just remember... if u use em puhlease know how cwm12.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

Originally posted by DollaBill:

It's the glowstick ppl that have killed what was once a wonderful scene.

what scene is that...The Stereo at Montreal?

cwm33.gif

GLO STICK PEOPLE MAKE THE WORLD GO AROUND!!! cwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

i'm on a roll, baby

"we're the all singin' all dancin' crap of the world"

Wow. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but I didn't realize people *hated* glowsticks so much.

I can't think of anything so amazing than someone spinning or dancing with glowsticks... provided they know what they're doing. It's one of the treats I look forward to witnessing once in a while. But yeah, in a crowded club is no place to be flinging about glowsticks. Time/place matters.

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

yea thats right cuz no one in exit or the world or abyss or any of your other cheesy clubs uses them i bet

Hey EZDREAMER whats up???

Actually I was at Exit on Saturday and I was swinging my strings on stage at about 5:30....few ppl cheering me on over there.

And I didnt kill anyone.....lmao

Teeheehee

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

WAIT a sec You THREAning my FRIEND ROB??!!!!! Who the Fuck do yu think you are ... posting your comments .. who asked you anyway dick face..You dont SEEM to understand ,,, FUCK YOU i LIKE THEM i use them .. you got a problem with rob you got own with me .. understand you spinless retard And if i ever see your lanky ass Your going down .. DONT FUCK with the United states property .. US NAVY SP WARE FARE go us navy !!!! oh yeah for those new people that talk shit.. STFU you have no place to talk were the old one's that been here and where going to stay till the end .. understand .. good

Originally posted by tempkid:

Hey PFLOYD whats your deal,I been trying to act more polite but you just make it to fucking hard. Every post I make you have someting negative to say but I still keep my mouth shut, you stiil didn't get over the problem we had in the summer, remember how I threaten you and you shut up for a while, now lets wait for your gay boyfriend(Msoprano13help me find a girlfriend I'm a nice guy) and your girl who I dig because she has bigger balls then you to back you up. Why don't we just get this over with and meet up for a fight tough guy. I swear to god next post I see with you involved in a meet up I'm there.

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby

Ding, ding, ding, ding...

In this corner we have Floyd The Wall, the L champion of the world...

On the other corner we have the challenger... Tempkid, the Glowstick Destroyer.

***Place your bets, place your bets please...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Hey glowball be prepared to get your ass kicked if your going to bud in like a tough guy you piece of shit. Talk shit through a computer, how about I give you a chance to do it to my face like a man you glowstick queen

Wow Floyd smokes Ls *YAWN*. He's almost as cool as you, I wanted to stomp Floyd because he always has something rude to say to me, I never start, so the next meet up I'll give him a chance to say it to my face, if you want to join in cool I have a lot of boys that are looking to get there fist wet with blood to.