Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i am the ONLY person not out on the biggest club night of the year...

this is the first time in the past 4 years that i am not out at a club or party dancing my ass off. i just wanted to say i hope everyone has a great night, but for once i am home at my parents' house getting ready for bed. i didnt wanna spend $40 to hit up roxy although i wanted to see steve lawler, and i didn't feel like wandering around spirit when i can go there any time and make the night just as fun because that place can always be a good time if u want it to be. i will make it out friday for erick morillo at crobar because it will be free and ill drag my sister so i have someone to be with. going out alone has been totally worth it for me, and i do it all the time, but tonight i decided to come home to the family and i think i made a good choice.

:heart::heart::heart:

i cant believe i didnt go out tonight but its all good... HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD NIGHT OUT! DANCE IT UP FOR ME!

im thankful that i found electronic music and rediscovered my love for dancing and i hope i never forget how free i feel when i dance.

happy thanksgiving!!!

hey girl.. I stayed home also, needed to save $$$, even thought I love Lawler..

Oh, crazy TRUE story about LAWLER.. (very fawked up)

From the Spundae boards via Steve Lawler's board...

Some messed up stuff.

OK i'll let you know what went on.

i had played for 2 hours, and things were going fine, and then the owner of the club wanted me to play a 15 min, techno trance record called dance with the devil, which was about 160 bpm!!! so of course i refused to. I knew nothing about this performance and i wasnt about to break up what i had built musically.. so they told me to play the record or get off, so i came off, then when myself, my girlfriend and my agent went to leave the club, they freatened us with 10 bouncers, we were going to get the shit beaten out of us, so they forced us back into the club, litterally thisically forced us, i went back in and was made to play 1 more hour surrounded by bouncers etc..

i have to tell you, in all my career i have never ever had anything like this happen before, i was very worried for my girlfriend and had to do as they said.

i will never again come to gaudalaja, im sorry for those of you that live there, i will how ever be doing shows in other parts of mexico, but i will never step foot into that city again. sorry.

this was a very scary incident that i never want to be in again..

that club can go and fuck themselves, and i advise no one to play there, it was completely un real what happened.. words do not describe how concerned i was that evening..

the show in mexico city was great i ended up playing for just over 4 hours to a great crowd. so i will definately be back there again some time in the near future..

i hope this clears all rumours..

Steve