Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a december to remember...

dgmodel

I like to give to people as well if I have a good present to give. Other than that I love to recieve.

This is what I want for Christmas for me to never forget....

for my car...

side skirts

S4 mirrors

roof spoiler

rims (but I'm picky)

a lil system

iced out bracelet

plasma t.v.

dvd player

but what I really want for Christmas which I may buy for myself before Christmas

Yamaha 2005 YZF450... I'll take the Limited Edition in Yellow as well.

05_yfz450_blu_4_3172.jpg

...ew josh....you are greedy lol....i want u for christmas...in a santa suit......

haha you dumbass.... not all of it, but sumptin from the list. Send this shit to Cand and put in a good word for the quad and I'll give you me in a Santa Suit with a bottle of vodka.

I think I'm gunna buy the quad next weekend. I cant stand everyone riding while I'm home snowblowing the driveway and sidewalk cause I have no excuse to tell my dad why I cant. I'll ride that shit buck naked with just my helmet, goggles, scarf, and boots when it snows.

i have no clue what i want...i think christmas is so overated sometimes with the whole gift giving bit. i like to make my gifts. or at least i try to...it's more thoughtful...as far as me, i am so busy between work and school, i just wish i had more free time to be with people i care about...i feel weird if someone spends too much money on me.