Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a december to remember...

dgmodel

what do you really want for the holidays that would truly make this a december to remember~!? do you have your lists ready~!? do you know what others want already or you going to go off the hip~!? i cant for the life of me really figure out what i would like or what i need for the holidays... i would imagine cash but it seems like this gift has become obsolete... id rather get nothing than another pair of socks, or a tie or something shitty i really never wanted or needed...

$10,000

other than that my list doesnt exist, i dont really like receiving.

<<<< giver

Same here... My girl is upset cause she does not make that much where she works cause she is also in school. I try to tell her that I would much rather spoil the shit out of her than recieve much of anything... I am definately a better giver. I love to make her and everyone else close to me happy around the holiday. And if I do that than I am happy.

I did go xmas shopping for myself this year though. I treated myself very well with...

A New Computer

A New Digi Camera

A New Cell Phone

Some new Sneakers and Clothes...

:)