Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Massage Parlors???

Just wondering if anyone knows of a really good massage parlor in NY or NJ? I have been in an incredible amount of pain since last night and its apparently due to a lot of knots in my back.

Can anyone recommend a good plce for a full body massage? price is of no issue...I need the pain to stop.

Thanks! cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

I'll give you a full body massage.

And when I say full body, I mean full body.

wink.gif

HeHe...

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

Thanksgiving Eve Tickets For:

EXIT- Tony Draper Vs. DJ Boris

Webster Hall- DJ Andrew Mendez

Sound Factory- Jonathan Peters

Prices:

1-5 $45.00

6 or More $40.00

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Cheetah

Fridays - OHM, Limelight, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

I've been looking for a place as well... I actually asked around my company a few weeks back, and one of my coworkers suggested this person:

Vicki Goodrich

$60, Upper East Side

(212.772.9609)

I don't vouch for her, cuz I haven't been to see her before. Personally, I'm more into going to a physical location that having one done at home (mine or the masseuse's)..... and really good massage parlors have juice bars, which kickass after an hour of unrequited bliss.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Darrel...thank you soo much for your offer. Can I get that when I come to World? hehe

Jesse...I want someone that I know will be good. But thanks anyway. I use to have a masseuse years ago but he fired for having sex with the clients when they came for their massages. Now Im wondering why I wasnt offered THAT package....j/k

Andy...ANYTHING will help. Mom rubbed it last night but she didnt really get all of the knots out. She even put some stinky stuff on me that made my back feel numb...yuck!

Thanks guys!! cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

i got a gift certificate for the short hill hilton spa for a 1/2 hour massage and i want someone to go with me b/c you get to use the facility for the day if you get something done there. they have a pool, sauna and hot tubs so i thought it'd be cool to have someone to go with!! you prob. have to make reservations weeks in advance but if you're ever interested let me know b/c i don't want to go hang out by myself!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i got a gift certificate for the short hill hilton spa for a 1/2 hour massage and i want someone to go with me b/c you get to use the facility for the day if you get something done there. they have a pool, sauna and hot tubs so i thought it'd be cool to have someone to go with!! you prob. have to make reservations weeks in advance but if you're ever interested let me know b/c i don't want to go hang out by myself!!

OMG Ill go with ya girl!!!!! Hellz yea. Id love to do the whole spa thing. If you have any info on it pass it my way please!! We'll talk....

cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Just wondering if anyone knows of a really good massage parlor in NY or NJ? I have been in an incredible amount of pain since last night and its apparently due to a lot of knots in my back.

Can anyone recommend a good plce for a full body massage? price is of no issue...I need the pain to stop.

Thanks! cwm17.gif

I went to one place in Chinatown. Got a really good Shiatsu massage there. I can't remember the name of the place, but it was on Mott & Elizabeth.

cwm12.gif

Ask for Alex. He's very good.

OMG Ill go with ya girl!!!!! Hellz yea. Id love to do the whole spa thing. If you have any info on it pass it my way please!! We'll talk....

cwm17.gif

------------------

Vision with action is a daydream; action without vision is a nightmare.

plutoani.gif

cwm17.gif

OK, so i'll have to call and get info. it's prob. not gonna help you immediately b/c you prob. have to book a couple of weeks in advance but i can get prices and an idea of how far in advance we have to make a reservation.....it'd be something fun to do on a sat or something....i've never had a professional massage!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

bliss spa (there's one in soho and midtown, like 57th st) has amazing massages. you need to book in advance because they're so busy, but they also get cancellations all the time so you might get lucky. check out they're website - www.blissworld.com - all their services are listed. i got a 2 1/2 hour massage there - they literally had to peel me off the table. it was fuckin awesome. it's kind of expensive, but i think it's worth it. if you ever get a chance to go, i highly recommend it. biggrin.gif

we don't call em massage parlors anymore Kathy...... those are bordellos......

A Spa.... I think that's the name of the ones where they don't give you ummm 'extra credit'

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Well THANK U MR. POLITICALLY CLORRECT AND HIP STEPHAN. Ill keep "SPA" in mind...haha

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Ill defiantely try one of them. Nic, I defffffff wanna go with u to the place u told me about though even if i do go somewhere soon!

Dont forget!

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by ShaneNYC:

The two I use most are:

BLISS and STRESSLESS STEP

I know you'll be satisfied with either.

Feel better soon!

Shane

Now you guys got me curious...Theres 2 thumbs up for Bliss...How much $$$ for a one hour massage....Full Body?....

------------------

What da.....

Originally posted by spyz:

well ms campbell ill give ya a massage ;x

OMFG Where you been hiding on me PUNK AZZ!?!?!?

When can I claim this?....gotta make sure the "mrs." dont find out....hahah cwm2.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by bungee:

Now you guys got me curious...Theres 2 thumbs up for Bliss...How much $$$ for a one hour massage....Full Body?....

i don't remember, but if you go to the website all their services are listed - www.blissworld.com - but only one of the locations allows men - i think it's the 57th street location...anyway, it's awesome. definitely worth the money...well, i think so. biggrin.gif