Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serious question for the girls... Ugh girl trouble...

notallthere444

If you really like a girl but you don't want her to talk or give you her oppnion on anything how can i make her just shut the fuck up and do whatever i tell her to do..

Thanks allot guys :(

get a really insecure girl or just threaten them that if they open their mouth your gunna punch them in the face.

get a really insecure girl or just threaten them that if they open their mouth your gunna punch them in the face.

Yeahh... I don’t know///

I like it so much better to get a really confident girl and break her down till she’s nothing...

Taking an insecure girl is kind of like cheating, you don’t think?

Yeahh... I don’t know///

I like it so much better to get a really confident girl and break her down till she’s nothing...

Taking an insecure girl is kind of like cheating, you don’t think?

yeh but you spend a lot less energy. When getting a confident girl you gotta be all fake in the begining so she at least gives you a chance. Then you gotta hold it for at least a month before you start breaking her down. Just get an insecure girl and fuck them when you want and dump all your worries and troubles on her to deal with. :bowdown:

yeah find someone who can't speak her mind...someone that can't be dominating, someone that would never go on top and take control, someone who will fake her big O's cause she is too insecure to tell you what to do...

Well if u cant handle a girl with an opinion then yea I guess find

yourself a little bitch with no backbone that way you can feel

all big and shit by making her feel like she is nothing :aright::rolleyes: