Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nysc vs. ~!?

dgmodel

Lucille Roberts has a special now I believe. :tongue:

You live in the city... me in Westchester and I just joined a gym for $99 for the year. Chances are they will close and reopen after six months, but even for six months, that's a steal. Anyway, I have three months under my belt already... it paid for itself.

well depends where you are if you are near FH or Kew Gardens, i think the bally fitness might be a good option, they have a few gyms in the city as well...though you got to luck out on the fees, i hear some people are paying only $9/month...for that price i would go to ballys anytime...

cancelled my nysc membership... whats next in line~!? what are some good gyms in the nyc/queens area that worth going to that arent overpriced~!?

- Latest equipment including: Trotter Treadmills and Concept II Rowers Stairmasters, Stepmills, and Crossrobics Cybex Upright and Recumbent Bikes UBE and Nordic Track Elliptical Cross Trainers

- Cybex and Body Masters Equipment features: 20,000 Pounds of Ivanko Free Weights

- Running/Walking Track

- Wellness Center and Weight Management

- Complete Fitness Assessments

- Customized Programs

- 1-on-1 Training with Certified Instructors

- Swimming Pool and Large Jacuzzi

- Steamrooms and Saunas

- Massage, Nutritionist, and Chiropractor

- Spacious Locker Rooms with Attendants

- Group Fitness: Huge, Beautiful, and State-of-the-Art Studio with many new classes to come

- Pilates Fitness: a fully equipped AUTHENTIC PILATES studio on site

- Babysitting Facility on Premises

ur not gona find a better gym in queens that NYSC....i duno when u go..but its never crowded. whoever suggested Ballys is smoking the rock..there's a reason me and solbeam both left that god foresaken shithole...the parking is NONEXISTENT for the FH Ballys...i used to get frustrated lookin for somehwere to park and just go home..horrible..

im happy with NYSC right now...theyre 70/mth for...cant complain

- Latest equipment including: Trotter Treadmills and Concept II Rowers Stairmasters, Stepmills, and Crossrobics Cybex Upright and Recumbent Bikes UBE and Nordic Track Elliptical Cross Trainers

- Cybex and Body Masters Equipment features: 20,000 Pounds of Ivanko Free Weights

- Running/Walking Track

- Wellness Center and Weight Management

- Complete Fitness Assessments

- Customized Programs

- 1-on-1 Training with Certified Instructors

- Swimming Pool and Large Jacuzzi

- Steamrooms and Saunas

- Massage, Nutritionist, and Chiropractor

- Spacious Locker Rooms with Attendants

- Group Fitness: Huge, Beautiful, and State-of-the-Art Studio with many new classes to come

- Pilates Fitness: a fully equipped AUTHENTIC PILATES studio on site

- Babysitting Facility on Premises

OleVonBeranrdo1bw.jpg

ur not gona find a better gym in queens that NYSC....i duno when u go..but its never crowded. whoever suggested Ballys is smoking the rock..there's a reason me and solbeam both left that god foresaken shithole...the parking is NONEXISTENT for the FH Ballys...i used to get frustrated lookin for somehwere to park and just go home..horrible..

im happy with NYSC right now...theyre 70/mth for...cant complain

The man has a point...You used the family discount btw...