Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was judge jules???

the crowd was the usual avalon riff raff. like seriously, can anything be done about this.

but jules was great. he has great energy, really good crowd interaction. he kept taking pictures of his fans it was really cute. music was good too. not as crowded as its been lately.

Rockin' set. Jules has stepped up the pace with his music selections. Much more tec-trance, hard and fast. I got there early and it was like a playground on the floor. Kids running around, wasted. I watched one kid jump from one dancing platform to the other, almost fell, then proceeded to grind on a girl dancing until she jumped down and then immediately turn around and began grinding on the next available girl. This was at about midnight. When Jules arrived I went to the booth and stayed there all night. It was definitely fun in there; good times, good people, good champagne! Jules is a great guy, very friendly and always accommodating to his fans. Steve Porter came on after and played until around 6am, I think. Totally different sound, but nice to listen to. Kept everyone dancing and feeling good.

The Judge was top quality, as expected. He has definitely intensified his set for the US crowd.....with the early "britpop" days long gone.

4 banging sets in 4 nights (LA, Cancun, Boston & NYC) he is stamping his class all over the trance scene.

I was also in the booth, catching up on how his Maidstone (England) set went, very friendly until "asked to leave" for helping myself to the grey goose......C'mon Jules man, can't you spare a voddy & red bull?

Great night, bad morning.....the Arse went down to a last minute goal at Liverpool

Hey mate, you were in the booth too, huh? Did you happen to get any photos? There were a couple girls from out of town who had a camera, but I lost their email address. Was hoping to get some pics from the night, helps jog the memory.

Sorry 'bout getting "asked to leave". It was a bit packed at times I guess and Jules has to maintain some control back there. I'm sure it was nothing personal.

If you got any pics, let me know. Or, if anyone else does. p.m. me. Cheers!