Clubplanet Nightlife Community

johhny vicious and the tunnel

Guest muzik

Guest muzik

well , i didn't dj last night at the tunnel because they did what everyone that worked there before me said that they would do. unless they make up for this i wont be back, it's too bad i kind of liked it... so if you were there sorry i wasnt there playing .mabe i'll see you some where else in the future

thanks for the support......

johnny vicous

sorry to hear that Johnny, you were doing great there but Tunnel is apparently being mismanaged and that's the only bad thing about that place, otherwise it's been a great party,

I guess that NYC and the Tunnel need people that really know how to run clubs

David

------------------

let the music play....

yea thats messed up johnny. was there for halloween and your set was great. wish you had spun longer.

sorry to hear about them screwing you.

think you'll consider any more nyc residencies or go back to the touring thing?

-Rob

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

Guest clubkid77

Originally posted by cotoncandydream:

Johnny,

I'm gonna hit you on your cell. It wasn't MF's fault PG is a dick you know that. I'm gonna be at WLIR tonight call you before we go.

Any your the one telling ME i spread rummors and don't know what im talkng about... I was in the BOOTH when this went down and it's not about MF or PG it was all about the new promotions that has come in and the crappy ass dj that was on before Johny was suposed to spin, he killed the crowd.

Originally posted by msoprano13:

well i hope to hear you spin in the city again, hopefully exit

i'd rather he never spin again, you loser. exit my ass. wink.gif

Johnny - that really sucks. frown.gif we'll continue to support you where ever you go. smile.gif i hadn't been to the tunnel for quite awhile, and when rob found out you were coming back, he was like "we have to go." biggrin.gif great job while you were there . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by clubkid77:

Johnny,

I'm gonna hit you on your cell. It wasn't MF's fault PG is a dick you know that. I'm gonna be at WLIR tonight call you before we go.

Any your the one telling ME i spread rummors and don't know what im talkng about... I was in the BOOTH when this went down and it's not about MF or PG it was all about the new promotions that has come in and the crappy ass dj that was on before Johny was suposed to spin, he killed the crowd.

yea seriously this girl is pissing me off.

coming on here talking all this sh*t about being all big in the industry and booking acts and all this ish and all the while contradicting herself more and more w/ each damn post

just dont' even say anything anymore b/c your posts are all bs

-Rob

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

Good for you Johnny-your the f*ckin man. You were way too classy for that sh*t-hole and Gatien's a dick. I'm glad I got to hear you over their a couple times before you left anywaw. Hope to catch a set sometime soon in NYC.

Rich

[This message has been edited by gabrielll (edited 11-19-2000).]

well that sux if you r not gonna be there anymore...you r a lot of the reason tunnel has gotten better compared to what it has been lately and yeh your set on halloween was fuckin off the hook i will miss you there definately.

cwm36.gif

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

Kandygirl guestlist for Exit for reduced admission pm me:)

J - I suggest spinning @ a lesbian club!!

hehe smile.gif~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and to the other posters, VERY glad to see people on point determining who's full of shit and who's not. Good to see people calling it like it is smile.gif It's those type of people who make me glad I quit promoting years ago. smile.gif

MissDiva

------------------

..."We come to love not by finding a perfect person...but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"...

MissDiva19@aol.com

[This message has been edited by MissDiva (edited 11-19-2000).]

yo thats really fucked up. halloween was off the meter and your set was incredibble, what was that song that you started your set with, it just had an insane build up that you never let go and just got the crowd as amped as it could get. well i hope to hear you spin in the city again, hopefully exit

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

JV - got ur email.... that sucks man, I heard something was screwy over the weekend frown.gif

Too bad cause Tunnel is such a phat space...

Can you say "Webster Hall?" cwm32.gif

Later bro....

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Weds Nov. 22nd - (Thanksgiving Eve) - Plush, Long Island FREE ADMISSION!

Fri Nov. 24th - Cream, NYC

Sat Nov. 25th - Arena, Albany, NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

The Tunnel managment staff is all out of wack ... I've spun there numerous times & only got paid once or twice ... Same with my boy Nero, We used to do the hallway & Mez parties, & they would dick us around constantly ...

No need to worry JV, It's there lose ...

I say fuck this bullshit ...

I'm starting my own new club

with my own new system

Where the people party for free,

The DJs spin for free

There's no promoters

No Doorman

No <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A>

Just banging beats & moving feets ...

The only thing you'll need to pay

is, Attention ...

F**K keeping it REAL, I keep it RIGHT ...

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

The Tunnel managment staff is all out of wack ... I've spun there numerous times & only got paid once or twice ... Same with my boy Nero, We used to do the hallway & Mez parties, & they would dick us around constantly ...

No need to worry JV, It's there lose ...

I say fuck this bullshit ...

I'm starting my own new club

with my own new system

Where the people party for free,

The DJs spin for free

There's no promoters

No Doorman

No <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> </A>

Just banging beats & moving feets ...

The only thing you'll need to pay

is, Attention ...

F**K keeping it REAL, I keep it RIGHT ...

no doubt bro

i'm all over that shit

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

Ummm where did I start getting wrecked on?? I didn't say anything I said I don't blame Michael Francis I blame Peter Gatien &his dumb ass wife Alex. And I told Johnny to watch his ass way before he even started saturdays @ Tunnel. Contract and all and Peter still doesn't do right. It's doesn't matter what promoters come in. You sign a contract you better honor it. So what the hell was that comment about Clubkid77 & PFloyd??

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Ummm where did I start getting wrecked on?? I didn't say anything I said I don't blame Michael Francis I blame Peter Gatien &his dumb ass wife Alex. And I told Johnny to watch his ass way before he even started saturdays @ Tunnel. Contract and all and Peter still doesn't do right. It's doesn't matter what promoters come in. You sign a contract you better honor it. So what the hell was that comment about Clubkid77 & PFloyd??

Prolly just means that you should have hit him on his cell like you said and explained all that then instead of posting it here on gossip central for everyone to read. Names and bashing club owners are probably not going to help the situation any, right?

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

LOL trust I have earned my battle scars with Peter Gatien, I will bash his ass as much as I want. He has fucked over sooooooooo many promoters, djs, managers, even the RECEPTIONISTS!! His horrible counter part Alessenadra plays games with these people giving them checks and then bouncing them. You can ask everyone from Thorin Aiello to Keoki they have all been owed money by the man. cwm25.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

don't forget about about his coke head future son-in-law cameron douglas. He had no right spinning at Maskerave. It was funny `cuz on the flyer for the halloween party they didn't even put a bio down for him. He only got on `cuz his girlfriends daddy owns the club. The whole operation is shady. I remember one week he came into one of the backrooms and told the dj (that was suppose to spin `till close) that Peter G's daughter said that it was time for him to play. (Pete's daughter is cameron's girlfriend for those that may not know)

------------------

DON'T KNOCK IT

````````TILL U ROCK IT

Oh! cotoncandydream, You just got all the hot juicy gossip, you just know everyone & everything there is to know about this industry, Don't ya?

Please stop with the nonsense

you have diarrea of the mouth & it's pretty annoying ...

enough is enough ...

DEAL WITH IT!

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"