Clubplanet Nightlife Community

As Promised. Crobar's December Lineup

Hey CPers. I have a partial December line up for you all, its partial because a few dates are still not ready for release, most notably New Years Eve. Don't worry, that will be up by the end of the week. :)

So click the link in my sig for the ticket page and description of all the events.

I may give david morales another chance. I heard him earlier this year for the first time live and didn't enjoy his set totally. I remember hearing something like satisfaction playing. I nearly puked. But he is a dj with presence and one of the dj's I used to listen to years ago I believe on hot 97 before it turned into total hiphop.

Digital

I may give david morales another chance. I heard him earlier this year for the first time live and didn't enjoy his set totally. I remember hearing something like satisfaction playing. I nearly puked. But he is a dj with presence and one of the dj's I used to listen to years ago I believe on hot 97 before it turned into total hiphop.

Digital

Was that at Spirit this past May?? I thought it was a good night but most people gave real harsh reviews, I have a feeling it will be btter this time around.

Was that at Spirit this past May?? I thought it was a good night but most people gave real harsh reviews, I have a feeling it will be btter this time around.

Yeah you got a good memory lol. I don't know I guess I was expecting something diff but I won't judge him solely on that performance. I always try to hear a dj more than once before I judge them in that fashion. I remember many nights just listening to his muzik on the radio when I was younger. Maybe around 96-97 but I may be off a bit. I always loved his style.

Digital

Yeah you got a good memory lol. I don't know I guess I was expecting something diff but I won't judge him solely on that performance. I always try to hear a dj more than once before I judge them in that fashion. I remember many nights just listening to his muzik on the radio when I was younger. Maybe around 96-97 but I may be off a bit. I always loved his style.

Digital

Thank you sweetie!!! I liked it b/c the first couple hours he was spinning latin house, which although I am not the biggest fan, i love to hear b/c it's different and very groovy...then he got alot harder, I recall he looped Break Down the Doors for like 20 mins and I was dying...(mind you this was back in May) ...thinking, 'Damn this is sickkk sh**!!'

I believe a few montsh ago, he was playin latin house on KTU in the wee hours of the morning.

Thank you sweetie!!! I liked it b/c the first couple hours he was spinning latin house, which although I am not the biggest fan, i love to hear b/c it's different and very groovy...then he got alot harder, I recall he looped Break Down the Doors for like 20 mins and I was dying...(mind you this was back in May) ...thinking, 'Damn this is sickkk sh**!!'

I believe a few montsh ago, he was playin latin house on KTU in the wee hours of the morning.

Latin house interesting. Who knows what he'll play @ crobar. Hopefully the environment will lend to him playing alotta soulful stuff. I didn't know he still played on the radio since I really don't listen to ktu.

Digital

MORALES is an amazing DJ but his set at spirit were dissapointing and he didnt play what he nomally plays, geez i wonder why, NYC now has a rep about playing HARDER AN HARDER AND FASTER and its disgusting for my taste. Especially when djs that you grew up lsitenign to for 10 , 12 yrs chancing their style to play what they think that cr5owd will like as appose to wht they always play all over the world. Yo digital morales show on fri nights he plays how i wish he would play in the big rooms here now. And people think his set at crobar for the grammy party was his normal style,man he dont know anything.