Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory = BIGGEST SHITHOLE IN NYC

Well, I must say I am in half-hearted agreement with bastardino for once.......I wouldn't call it "The Biggest SHITHOLE in NYC" but SF just hasn't impressed me at all every time I've been there.......very overrated in my opinion.......sorry SF heads......lol

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

I totally agree with you Mikey. I used to love that place. I kept on going back in hopes that it would have changed for the better, but it's just not the same anymore. The vibe is gone! I still like Jonathan Peters though.....he knows how to f--k shit up when he wants to.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

I was at SF Saturday and I had so much fun,even though I was by myself I was twisted and JP was sick!!

As for the people there looking ugly I've hav'nt noticed it bd frankly I don't give a FUCK.I paid my money to have fun,not worry about how some people dance,dress,etc.....Its all about the party cwm1.gif

------------------

Anthony

WAIT A MINUTE HERE... DO YOU MEAN THAT THERE'S DRUGS AT THE SOUND FACTORY? WELL... GEEZ I DIDN'T KNOW THAT, THANKS FOR POSTIN MAN... I WAS GONNA GO THERE THIS SAT BUT NOW I JUST DONT THINK ITS SUCH A GOOD IDEA. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!!!

Every week one of you go's to the Factory then posts on Monday what a crack den it is. Well no shit! Your not exactly posting any ground breaking journalizm here. When I get bored of this planet I go to the Factory and visit another dimension. That's what it's there for. And I was there the sat before this one and JP spun the best set I've heard this year. So WTF, stop posting how bad it is cause that place is packed from 4AM till the middle of the next day... Stick to where you are comfortable at where ever that may.

Rich.

Originally posted by gabrielll:

WAIT A MINUTE HERE... DO YOU MEAN THAT THERE'S DRUGS AT THE SOUND FACTORY? WELL... GEEZ I DIDN'T KNOW THAT, THANKS FOR POSTIN MAN... I WAS GONNA GO THERE THIS SAT BUT NOW I JUST DONT THINK ITS SUCH A GOOD IDEA. THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!!!

Every week one of you go's to the Factory then posts on Monday what a crack den it is. Well no shit! Your not exactly posting any ground breaking journalizm here. When I get bored of this planet I go to the Factory and visit another dimension. That's what it's there for. And I was there the sat before this one and JP spun the best set I've heard this year. So WTF, stop posting how bad it is cause that place is packed from 4AM till the middle of the next day... Stick to where you are comfortable at where ever that may.

Rich.

Couldnt have said it better myself!

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

You assholes keep posting how bad it is and keep going back,STAY THE FUCK OUT YOU UGLY GOOFY SKINNY UGLY RAVER.It's assholes like you that ruin such a great vibe, I swear next time I see a biatch at factory looking like he's haveing a terrible time I'm going to stomp him and give him something to complain about.

God, whatever happened to SF. I was there this saturday first time in 2 years. God did it change. I will not go there again even if I have a gun pointed to my head. The place is full of ugly, horribly dressed, straight out crackheads. Nine out of ten people can't dance for shit. JP is an old man who should take his shit ouf of the city to a some suberban nightclub where they may appreciate him still and the whole fucking place should do itself a favor and burn down so at least they could collect insurance money.

Originally posted by bastardino:

God, whatever happened to SF. I was there this saturday first time in 2 years. God did it change. I will not go there again even if I have a gun pointed to my head. The place is full of ugly, horribly dressed, straight out crackheads. Nine out of ten people can't dance for shit. JP is an old man who should take his shit ouf of the city to a some suberban nightclub where they may appreciate him still and the whole fucking place should do itself a favor and burn down so at least they could collect insurance money.

Thank you!! I feel much better now that I know you are no longer between us!! Stay wherever you are... good for you, good for us.

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Bast--I was actually going to go there on Sat. but ended up at Exit (at about 4) although it wasn't much better there--crowd wise. The music was fine but the people were nasty there too, also there was this 50 year old women dancing topless on one of the platforms ( just a little bit weird).

Originally posted by anthony:

I was at SF Saturday and I had so much fun,even though I was by myself I was twisted and JP was sick!!

As for the people there looking ugly I've hav'nt noticed it bd frankly I don't give a FUCK.I paid my money to have fun,not worry about how some people dance,dress,etc.....Its all about the party cwm1.gif

Exactly!!

alright you assholes, let me explain to yall why SF blows a fat mans cock. It starts at the door, you're walking in and you are treated with a long line of freaks, wearing addidas pants and old generic sneakers. Half of these people must have a Negative IQ or at least that's the impression you get from the expression on their faces. You make your way through the line and you are greeted with a he she whatever the fuck you wanna call that, I dont know if i wanna fuck that or kick it in the balls. Then you walk in. Now you have ten million guys half of which have their shirts off (which respecteble places lets guy takes their shirts off?) and you have 4 skanks in the corner which must have fucked half of NYC and are just waiting to do the other half. In the mist of all this, you are in a tiny place with ten zillion guys, 4 girls, that thing from the door oh yeah lets not forget JP who reminds me of my local DJ from my college club, i wonder if it was JP himself. Hmmm. something to think about i guess.

You are too much.I respect you for stating your opinion but damm!!! I think all well we all KNOW all ready how much you hate SF AND TWILO,thats water under neath the bridge.Don't goto SF nor Twilo thats it.

Have a nice day

cwm3.gif

------------------

Anthony