Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Safe Partying - updated

Originally posted by just4themusic:

HEY,

ARENT YOU THE GUY THAT ACTED AS A MIDDLE MAN FOR SOME DRUG DEAL AT EXIT BETWEEN THE HEAD PROMOTER AND YOUR FRIENDS AND THE NEXT DAY YOU PUT ALL THEIR NAMES ON THE BOARD

YOUR A CRACKHEAD, YOU AINT LOOKIN OUT FOR NUTHIN BUT YOUR NEXT PILL

Hey, dickhead.

1.) You have absolutley no respect for those around you apparently. Due to the very fact that you dont know mike, and it is apparent that you are new here. When I am new to a circle of people, i have the respect to humble myself, so that i may learn about them fully.

2.) you have no right to judge on a persons actions, nor do you have the authority to assume, half-assed assumptions, such as the one you posted above.

3.) What does ANYTHING that you stated have to do with the Topic at hand? Well? im waiting for an answer?????........EXACTLY....NOTHING....it has NOTHING to do with the topic. Mikey is simply Making a post to remind us to take care of our friends, and loved ones, when under the influence. Now if that isnt commendable to begin with, I dont know what is.

In conclusion, I for one do not wish for your presence here. We dont come here to criticize eachother, and shoot eachother down. Unfortunatley there are some individuals such as yourself that feel differently. But thats life i guess. Speaking of life, i strongly suggest that you get one.

Love

-Al

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

flash.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Hey, dickhead.

1.) You have absolutley no respect for those around you apparently. Due to the very fact that you dont know mike, and it is apparent that you are new here. When I am new to a circle of people, i have the respect to humble myself, so that i may learn about them fully.

2.) you have no right to judge on a persons actions, nor do you have the authority to assume, half-assed assumptions, such as the one you posted above.

3.) What does ANYTHING that you stated have to do with the Topic at hand? Well? im waiting for an answer?????........EXACTLY....NOTHING....it has NOTHING to do with the topic. Mikey is simply Making a post to remind us to take care of our friends, and loved ones, when under the influence. Now if that isnt commendable to begin with, I dont know what is.

In conclusion, I for one do not wish for your presence here. We dont come here to criticize eachother, and shoot eachother down. Unfortunatley there are some individuals such as yourself that feel differently. But thats life i guess. Speaking of life, i strongly suggest that you get one.

Love

-Al

WHY DONT YOU GO PLAY WITH YOURFUCKIN GI JOE DOLLS FRUICAKE MONKEYBOY

OR GO OVER TO MIKEYS HOUSE AND YOU GUYS CAN JERK EACH OTHER OFF TO FUCKIN TRANSFORMER CARTOONS

YOUR A BUNCH OF CRACKHEAD PETERPAN COMPLEX HAVING GORRILLA LICKERS THAT ARE RUINING THE SCENE FOR REAL MUSIC LOVERS

-the music man

WHY DONT YOU GO PLAY WITH YOURFUCKIN GI JOE DOLLS FRUICAKE MONKEYBOY

OR GO OVER TO MIKEYS HOUSE AND YOU GUYS CAN JERK EACH OTHER OFF TO FUCKIN TRANSFORMER CARTOONS

YOUR A BUNCH OF CRACKHEAD PETERPAN COMPLEX HAVING GORRILLA LICKERS THAT ARE RUINING THE SCENE FOR REAL MUSIC LOVERS

-the music man

Thank you. So So much for proving how much of a compleate JOKE you are. This post above truly reflects on you total immaturity and disrespect the others around you.

Please do us a favor, build a bridge...and get over yourself.

-Al

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

flash.jpg

Originally posted by kidmishmosh:

Someone got lost on their way to the drama board .......

Honestly tho!!!!!!!!

JESUS!

cwm13.gif

------------------

flash.jpg

yea yo this kid is a joke. how could you wish somebody to take pma, these newbies are fucked up. we should tie him down and swalow a mouth full of pma for wishing that on people

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Here's a question for just4themusic .. why did you join clubplanet.com??? What are you trying to get out of this board?? If you want to talk about DJs or if you want club information, you can get it in several other places in this site. You obviously don't want to talk about partying or drug use, so why are you responding to messages like the one Apotheosis posted? Perhaps you think you were walking into a site that was EXCLUSIVELY devoted to the electronic music scene. If that is true, sorry for the confusion. Please direct your attention to the music categories elsewhere on the board.

AND LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE!! NO ONE HEAR WANTS TO TALK TO MORONIC ASSHOLES WHO CAN BARELY CONSTRUCT AN INTELLIGIBLE SENTENCE!!!

And to the rest of you that responded to Mikey's original post .. heed his words carefully. Remember them the next time you see a friend at a club who looks ill or disturbed. It doesn't take much energy or effort to help out a friend.

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

i don't think we should stop caring about people when they're not in our circle. if you see someone who's obviously in trouble, give them a hand. simple as that

Right. Thats why #1 is #1 and #3 is #3.

smile.gif

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

I wanted to make sure alot of our newbies see this, and clear up some bump space.

Mikey

Those who have partied with me know...

1. Always look out for everyone...

Just a little bit. -mdr

2. Take that millisecond of your time to ask "you ok?" and mean it! Sometimes that’s all it takes!

3. Protect your circle.

To those who read this and dismiss it, remember- that 1 pill you took has the potential to KILL you.

I'm not expecting people to reply to this, but an occasional bump would ensure that everyone gets to read it I hope.

Deep Human Love!

Mikey

Amendments:

4. Just because I do all this doesn't mean I'm invincible and I don’t fall sometimes.

5. Never ask someone “what’s *WRONG* with you?”

Never ever use that word. It’s destructive and it shows that you really don’t care.

6. Don’t forget to give the "thumbs up sign" when others are trying to bring you up.

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

HEY,

ARENT YOU THE GUY THAT ACTED AS A MIDDLE MAN FOR SOME DRUG DEAL AT EXIT BETWEEN THE HEAD PROMOTER AND YOUR FRIENDS AND THE NEXT DAY YOU PUT ALL THEIR NAMES ON THE BOARD

Whhhooooaaaaaa... back the fuck up just a minute there. Where do you get off knocking Mikey down for perhaps one of the most decent and purposeful posts to ever appear on this board? I'm not going to argue about the overwhelming importance of his message because anything you may be able to come back with would be a futile and infantile response. But you better check that washed up attitude at the door and hope you never run into many people on this board who respect each other, most especially Apotheosis, for his and their wise words.

Bring it on you dumb fuck...

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

HEY,

I don't hear any music playing so stay the fuck out of here..You have to earn respect here motherfucker....What an asshole this guy is!!!!

------------------

AIM vampie

Here I bump again for two reasons:

1. As stated before this is perhaps one of the most purposeful and important posts that should never fall behind.

2. I love reading back on replies made by people who think they own the club scene. I also love reading when these dumb people get knocked down so eloquently by board members with intelligence, poise, and attitude (yeah, including me!)

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

oh my God!! i can't believe this asshole!! do you even realize what you're saying? the shit that i see, and the people that come in that are coding on our ER table everyday, and there i am trying to save their fuckin life, it's losers like you that will possibly leave that person on the floor to die that make my job hard, how can you be so heartless? i dont care who sells what or what type of person you are, don't fuckin judge, granted maybe all i like to do is dance and get my drink on, but at least i'm always lookin out for people when we go out, and never leave without your full circle accounted for. so grow up please, it's rude ass people like you in the clubs that disgust me. grrrrrrrrrr

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

HOLY SHIT.....

This is a thread that went totally haywire. The whole idea of the thread was to give a helping hand to the people who surround you....not to take a baseball bat to them. BUDDY...just4whateverthefuckyouarefor...take a minute to think before you open your yap. Mikey was just trying to make a point about something...which is his right.

cwm23.gifcwm10.gifcwm23.gifcwm21.gif

OH BTW...I went looking for this thread awhile ago and couldn't find it. Thanks for the bump.