Clubplanet Nightlife Community

please excuse my drooling......

raincry

Not the last generation. But like I said, its all a matter of opinion. Honstly, if I wanted to spend that kind of cash, I wouldn't really like a sedan that is priced in the same range as a porsche. Thats not the kind of car that i'd tote my kids around in. For that kind of power, id want want something smaller and more compact.

I mean granted, its probably a great car but I guess Im a purist.

definitely a candidate for a minivan.....don't worry they'll have a "hemi" soon enough......purist hahaha

Not the last generation. But like I said, its all a matter of opinion. Honstly, if I wanted to spend that kind of cash, I wouldn't really like a sedan that is priced in the same range as a porsche. Thats not the kind of car that i'd tote my kids around in. For that kind of power, id want want something smaller and more compact.

I mean granted, its probably a great car but I guess Im a purist.

As a purist, the Lotus Elise must fire you up. The weight to power ratio is incredible and the car is fun as hell to drive. Plus, the price tag isnt too bad. Of course they are selling for over sticker right now but wait a few months and that wont be the case.

Unfortunately, cars like this can beat you to death and are totally impractical. That is why cars like the M5 appeal to people who love to drive but need 4 seats. You can have fun but still be professional.

intro_foto2_a.jpg

this is the only porsche I would ever buy.

you cant really compare sports sedans and kid movers or two seaters. Is it expensive...yes...do people not drive it the 130+ its capable of YES! and...it's the same with most cars.

I certainly WOULD put kids in an M5. One of the safest cars imo...safer than some minivans. Its all in how you drive with the kids in the car.

ps. There are no 05 M5 crash pictures yet because its just coming out. But at least the guy survived the crash! :pint:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Touche my friend, but I can deal with all that later when I have a bad back and 2.5 kids. For now, im 25 and can be a purist.

intro_foto2_a.jpg

this is the only porsche I would ever buy.

you cant really compare sports sedans and kid movers or two seaters. Is it expensive...yes...do people not drive it the 130+ its capable of YES! and...it's the same with most cars.

I certainly WOULD put kids in an M5. One of the safest cars imo...safer than some minivans. Its all in how you drive with the kids in the car.

ps. There are no 05 M5 crash pictures yet because its just coming out. But at least the guy survived the crash! :pint:

Nice choice on the GT.

BMW's attn to safety is rivaled only by Mercedes and Audi. There is no minivan that crash tests better than the M5(new or old) so you would do well to throw the kids in the back of the M.

Nice choice on the GT.

BMW's attn to safety is rivaled only by Mercedes and Audi. There is no minivan that crash tests better than the M5(new or old) so you would do well to throw the kids in the back of the M.

can you imagine having kids and dropping them off to school in an M5? that would be so wicked!! :biggrin:

can you imagine having kids and dropping them off to school in an M5? that would be so wicked!! :biggrin:

I was watching a special on the learning channel on the best cars ever made and they ranked the Mclaren F1 as the overall best. They interviewed the owner of the model they were shooting for the episode and when they mentioned that it comes with more storage space than a Ford Fiesta he says something to the extent of "yes in terms of everyday life it's quite managable; in fact I used it to drive to the store to get a bottle of milk"

I rock Nike's to the corner to get milk, he rocks a $1,000,000 car. :splat: