Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARE THE GIRLS IN NYC AS IN "SEX AND THE CITY"

Originally posted by Tomix:

Hey what's the problem with my question!!!

We're all desesperate to find somebody, im too, it's not for blaming you, just for to know...But i think you're angry with somebody special (i hope this isn't me???) cwm7.gif

I KNOW AN IMPOSTOR WHEN I SMELL ONE, AND YOU SIR, REEK.

DON'T YOU THINK THAT STATMENT IS HURTFUL TO WOMEN IN NYC THAT ARE JUST TRYING TO GET THEIR GROOVE ON OR BACK? INSTEAD OF FEELING THEIR CHEST, YOU ARE HURTING THEM.

YOU ARE A BASTARD. I KNEW THAT WHEN I SAW FRANCE. YOU PROLLY SMELL FROM B.O., TOO.

GET THE KERMIT'S LEGS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCK AND APOLOGIZE FOR THE DRAMA YOU IMPOSTOR.

You've got to be kidding me, right? cwm23.gif

I'm sorry but it's boys like you that give good men a bad rap.

I'd take a vibrator over you any day buddy- at that's without being "desperate"! cwm25.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

Hey what's the problem with my question!!!

We're all desesperate to find somebody, im too, it's not for blaming you, just for to know...But i think you're angry with somebody special (i hope this isn't me???) cwm7.gif

oh, i'm sorry..let me give you a real NYC welcome.......take you french accent and shove it up your ass........is that better?

LMFAO!!!!!!

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Thank you guys I know that the girls are mostly desesperate, but they don't want to tell it because they thaught that we are getting to be crazy, and we just want to have sex with them (They're certainly right sometimes) but the girls always want THE GUY for to marry with; with many money, a good work...But are they thinking about what we want??? So we became desesperate too, and we go with the B***H who just want to have SEX...

So girls you know what you have to do, don't ever look to the "chippendales" and look for me...(Im joking, don't be angry for that) cwm38.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

Thank you guys I know that the girls are mostly desesperate, but they don't want to tell it because they thaught that we are getting to be crazy, and we just want to have sex with them (They're certainly right sometimes) but the girls always want THE GUY for to marry with; with many money, a good work...But are they thinking about what we want??? So we became desesperate too, and we go with the B***H who just want to have SEX...

So girls you know what you have to do, don't ever look to the "chippendales" and look for me...(Im joking, don't be angry for that) cwm38.gif

sweetie,when you come to NYC.......be careful......LMFAO!!!!!

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Originally posted by msoprano12:

I KNOW AN IMPOSTOR WHEN I SMELL ONE, AND YOU SIR, REEK.

DON'T YOU THINK THAT STATMENT IS HURTFUL TO WOMEN IN NYC THAT ARE JUST TRYING TO GET THEIR GROOVE ON OR BACK? INSTEAD OF FEELING THEIR CHEST, YOU ARE HURTING THEM.

YOU ARE A BASTARD. I KNEW THAT WHEN I SAW FRANCE. YOU PROLLY SMELL FROM B.O., TOO.

GET THE KERMIT'S LEGS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCK AND APOLOGIZE FOR THE DRAMA YOU IMPOSTOR.

YOU'RE A FUCKING JALOUS PEOPLE!!!

YOU WANT TO DEFEND THE GIRLS (GOOD METHOD FOR CATCH SOMEONE), BUT THEY DON'T NEED YA!!!

GO BACK TO YOUR BEDROOM AND SHAKE YOUR ASPARAGUS AS WELL AS YOU CAN, IT'S RELIEVING!!!

PS : What depend on when you're from ????

cwm2.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

What are you calling an impostor, if you don't believe that im a french people (if it's important for you, it's night now, 19h23, (7h23 pm), the weather is : raining a lot, and im from a suburb of paris call : maisons-alfort

If you want we can speak in french!!!!

But whatever you can answer me!!! cwm7.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

what the hell are you talking about -are you saying all women want is to get married?? i can't wait for you to get here so i can smack some sense into you!!! uuugggh,,, men like you make me so ill!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

oh, i'm sorry..let me give you a real NYC welcome.......take you french accent and shove it up your ass........is that better?

LMFAO!!!!!!

LMAO.....ahahahaha...Beth...I hate accents......and I got one smile.gif ....lol.....I don't know why but if a guy has an accent I will not talk to him...even if he drop-dead-gorgeous smile.gif .......sorry guys....I don't know why but I don't like accents frown.gif ......

how are you sweetie smile.gif .........

Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by risa06:

LMAO.....ahahahaha...Beth...I hate accents......and I got one smile.gif ....lol.....I don't know why but if a guy has an accent I will not talk to him...even if he drop-dead-gorgeous smile.gif .......sorry guys....I don't know why but I don't like accents frown.gif ......

Lola

Hey babe, I mena GODDESS !!!! how was your trip??? Missed you Friday..

I would have to second what Diva said.. there are no Desperately Seeking anyone's here..... sowwy...

Pathetic soul.

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Hey babe, I mena GODDESS !!!! how was your trip??? Missed you Friday..

I would have to second what Diva said.. there are no Desperately Seeking anyone's here..... sowwy...

Pathetic soul.

hi girlie smile.gif ....thank you...I had fun....just need a vac. after vac. smile.gif ...hehe

I know...THERE IS NO DESPERATE PEOPLE HERE...AT ALL smile.gif .........

------------------

Lola

Hmmm....I really hope you were joking cuz what you said made no sense whatsoever!! EVERYONE has an accent, be it French, Russian, Indian, English or American. BTW, thats also a very superficial way to be (IMO) not talking to a guy just cuz he has an accent. Hell that rules out 40% of NYC for you then (40% of NYC'ers are not even American!).

cwm23.gif

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Originally posted by missincognito:

You've got to be kidding me, right? cwm23.gif

I'm sorry but it's boys like you that give good men a bad rap.

I'd take a vibrator over you any day buddy- at that's without being "desperate"! cwm25.gif

BWAHAHAHA! "I'd take a vibrator over you any day buddy" should be nominated for quote of the year! cwm12.gif

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Lola

Hey baby, you know what ?

You're exactly the kind of women that i was talking about before : a B***H.

"Oh my god this guy has an accent, he's definitively not for me."=>STEREOTYPE

Poor Girl!!!

cwm2.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Hmmm....I really hope you were joking cuz what you said made no sense whatsoever!! EVERYONE has an accent, be it French, Russian, Indian, English or American. BTW, thats also a very superficial way to be (IMO) not talking to a guy just cuz he has an accent. Hell that rules out 40% of NYC for you then (40% of NYC'ers are not even American!).

cwm23.gif

what didn't make sence to you?????...ughhhhh...one more time....I have an accent....but....its a turn off FOR ME if a GUY (not a girl, guyfriend, a friend etc) has an accent....you know how some people get turned on if a girl/guy has an accent????....well its a turn off for me......DID YOU GET IT NOW?????????????....

------------------

cwm23.gif

Thanx a lot !!!!

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

i double that raver. accent= turnoff?? forget about personality and the rest? i had no idea she is that ignorant...

cwm23.gif

------------------

"fall in love with music, fall in love with dance"

Hey baby, you know what ?

You're exactly the kind of women that i was talking about before : a B***H.

"Oh my god this guy has an accent, he's definitively not for me."=>STEREOTYPE

Poor Girl!!!

cwm2.gif

"Poor girl"...hahahaha....not me sweetie....I will talk to a person who has an accent.....but it wouldn't turn me on......ONCE AGAIN......I HAVE AN ACCENT.......BUT ITS A TURN OFF FOR ME IF A GUY (not a girl, guyfriend, a frined) HAS ONE......SOME PEOPLE GET TURNED ON IF A GUY/GIRL HAS AN ACCENT......I DON'T!!!!!!!!....so poor girl my ass......ok.... smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by sosultan:

i double that raver. accent= turnoff?? forget about personality and the rest? i had no idea she is that ignorant...

did you just called me IGNORANT???? you don't even know me.....why don't you read above...be4 you call someone ignorant...don't fucking take things personal....if you have an accent....JUST LIKE I DO....it doesn't mean that I wont talk to you and I wouldn't want to get to know you as a person....that is not what I ment......I just don't like it....thats all...be4 you call someone names meet them first!!!!

------------------