Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubs on LI??

anyone heard of some joint called crazt dunkey? where is it? how is it? how is the crowd on saturdays? pick up action? music?

its located in farmingdale, saturdays have not been there in many years, but sat. nights plays top 50 music, good crowd, but a band plays on and off throughout the night. depends on what you are looking for. cheap to get in! good luck!

Crazy Donkey is always fun for a goof. ITs basically just a really big bar kind of like mulchahys but better. The bartenders are hot and there are usually hot LI chicks all over the place on weekends. It kind of reminds me of a college barscene but thats not necessarly bad. I heard its good for happy hour on fridays too.

Its not a club...its a BAR

You'll hear some house, hip hop, live band.

Put it this way..unless you wanna get tanked for cheap and listen to shitty music...you wont have a good time. Thats my opinion anyways. Yes..i have been there and do STILL go there occasionally for one of those off nights where you dont wanna do anythign crazy and just be somewhere close.

Ministry just played there on Tuesday which I thought was strange.. Its Just another run of the mill long island meat market bar packed with bland LIers... as said above, if your just looking to get wasted and score some girl in tight pants then your all good. :pint:

i've since ceased going to LI clubs (aka shopping center meat markets), but the most fun i've had was at South Beach in freeport back in '00 - anyone rembember that place? it was on the water and huge, it had an indoor club, huge outdoor bar, outdoor stage, even a basketball court (where there were about 4-5 brawls each night, hahah)...good times

i've since ceased going to LI clubs (aka shopping center meat markets), but the most fun i've had was at South Beach in freeport back in '00 - anyone rembember that place? it was on the water and huge, it had an indoor club, huge outdoor bar, outdoor stage, even a basketball court (where there were about 4-5 brawls each night, hahah)...good times

Holy shit man i remember that place from back in the day. THink i was like 17 when i went there and i think it was pre 2000. Place was huge and there were def tons of fights every night. I remember hearing an advertisement on the radio for it and Pink was performng there- she wasnt famous and on tv/radio at the time.