Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox - John Digweed

BKDJ

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the masses is where the problem lays in i believe. But who knows.

what problem is there....im as big as a carl cox fan as anyone...i even flew to ibiza to hear him spin at the greatest club in the world space.....

but i dont know any door people or have any so called connections in the club world because i dont go out as much anymore....now does that mean that i shouldnt be able to attend this event if its at a time when i can go???

what problem is there....im as big as a carl cox fan as anyone...i even flew to ibiza to hear him spin at the greatest club in the world space.....

but i dont know any door people or have any so called connections in the club world because i dont go out as much anymore....now does that mean that i shouldnt be able to attend this event if its at a time when i can go???

i gotchtya my nigga ;-)

You kno i will :-)

I was able to get a 3 show contract with Digweed, since i've worked with him so many times before, it was a good deal too! so 2 shows already planned, booked, and being processed right now in europe and israel, and this last contract im bringin to the states! but this party wont be in a regular club! something alil' exclusive! and you'll get a table with bottles ALL TAKEN CARE OF! LOL....;

I feel cheated!!! :vomit2:

I just contacted Balance Promote about this and this is the email I received from Joel Zimmerman there:

Subject: RE: Digweed and Carl Cox

Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:46:11 -0500

From: "Joel Zimmerman" <joel@tca-web.com> Add to Address Book

To: [deleted]

Thank you for your email.

This is not true. John doesn't have any dates planned for NYC

especially with Carl.

Joel

So please stop talking shit. Thanks. :gang: