Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hernan Cattaneo or AVB on 12/10?

It's comparing apples to oranges. Though I'll see Hernan any day over AVB.

well.... this is good in theory.. but it's not difficult to compare some rotting apple with worm holes in it and shit to some nice juicy orange... which in my opinion avb is the nice juicy orange in this case... just my opinion though

well.... this is good in theory.. but it's not difficult to compare some rotting apple with worm holes in it and shit to some nice juicy orange... which in my opinion avb is the nice juicy orange in this case... just my opinion though

Weird, because I see trance as the rotting apple with wormholes in it... Give me proper house music over melodic, fluffy, soul-less trance anytime. Just my opinion though.

Weird, because I see trance as the rotting apple with wormholes in it... Give me proper house music over melodic, fluffy, soul-less trance anytime. Just my opinion though.

i like house music too... but i'll take avb over pretty much any house dj out there... few exceptions..

booooo this man!

trance is nice to throw in on a weekend to take a break from listening to house. but i don't think i could do consecutive weekends listening to trance djs. last time i've seen tiesto and pvd they both disappointed, so armin is actually holding shit down. last time i've seen him he spun a really good set. actually im lying, i forgot about pvd at the grammy party, that set was sick, all hard beats for an hour.

i like house music too... but i'll take avb over pretty much any house dj out there... few exceptions..

booooo this man!

trance is nice to throw in on a weekend to take a break from listening to house. but i don't think i could do consecutive weekends listening to trance djs. last time i've seen tiesto and pvd they both disappointed, so armin is actually holding shit down. last time i've seen him he spun a really good set. actually im lying, i forgot about pvd at the grammy party, that set was sick, all hard beats for an hour.

well buddy even though the times have changed and trance is considered gay by most clubbers who at one point were into trance (DONT DENY IT.... ALL OF YOU WERE INTO IT AT ONE POINT) i am still a fan... i appreciate good funky house... but i also appreciate my trance.. and herman is matty type house ya bastard..

if you go to any party that AVB is spinning at, and you dont feel the energy in the air...then you got some serious issues, and should just go shrivle up in a corner and stay there. You just dont wanna have fun then. Hernan = ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz Hernan + :pint: = :hang:

AVB = :party: AVB + :pint: = :peeright: Hernan

Actually, been there, done that. AVB isn't my thing, I've seen him 3 times. The only 'trance' DJ I can get into is PVD once in a while because he crosses genres like very few trance DJs do. Sure, many people start out listening to trance. Trance is the EDM equivalent of a gateway drug. Those days of really getting amped about trance parties for me are long over though. I prefer percussion, bass heavy tracks, tribal rhythms, soul, funk, etc. Not saying one is better than the other, but for me trance doesn't do it.