Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey anyone wanna take me out.......

Hey anyone wanna take me out on wednesday?! my friends are going out for someones birthday and I cant exactly go because I dont get along with the birthday boys girlfriend. So.... whose gonna take me out?! cwm1.gifcwm20.gifcwm30.gifcwm32.gifcwm12.gifcwm9.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~

Originally posted by dreams2:

Hey anyone wanna take me out on wednesday?! my friends are going out for someones birthday and I cant exactly go because I dont get along with the birthday boys girlfriend. So.... whose gonna take me out?! cwm1.gif

hey hey come with me 2 webster hall wink.gif

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

hey ill take you out what do u wanna do dinner and a movie and smoke a fe LLL's sounds good to me, and who knows what else, just playing

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Originally posted by misskittie:

I'll take you !!!!! As of now I'm planning on going to Limelight...Mills and Keoki are spinning....

Let me know..I promise not to rape you!

haha!

How much are they charging to get in wed night. cause i know a lot of places are charging like 40$.

cwm25.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Hey hun don't know what kind of music etc you like...but Cream is $30 on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> and Ohm is $20...I'm going to one or the other smile.gif

wow ohm is definatly the cheapest i have heard yet for wednesday.. hmmmmmm. (thats not too bad considering i am kinda broke

cwm13.gif

------------------

Originally posted by myrlin:

Go with Kittie, Ill make sure she watches out for you hon.

awh thanks

cwm30.gif

------------------

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Huhmmnnn... 'zactly how old are you and have you at least reached puberty?

Yea im passed puberty.... i'm 21. cwm19.gif

------------------

Originally posted by petrol:

I haven't been to a club since I got here 3 months ago.

If people want to hook up and head, count me in... it's time to dance.

where did you come from that u came "here"

------------------

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO

Why should there be only one person to take her out? We should all take her out and make sure she has a great F**king time... Wednesday is the biggest party night of the year. With enough conects we can get in to mad different clubs and check out the scene at them all... We should do a "Club Crawl".. we literally crawl from spot to spot throughout the night/morning...

Any other suggestions?

------------------

One Love...

piss2.gif