Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHICH IS MORE ADDICITNG? DRUGS OR THIS FREAKIN BOARD

I VOTE THE BOARD CASUE I CANT GET AWAY, IT JUST KEEPS PULLING ME IN AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Originally posted by msoprano13:

I VOTE THE BOARD CASUE I CANT GET AWAY, IT JUST KEEPS PULLING ME IN AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

i think its the board myself. hey man it was cool meeting you at the drinkup smile.gif

Not to bust ur balls or anything....but as u can see i love twilo.....so...here's my question.....aren't you contradicting yourself with your first two quotes? smile.gif

its a legit question im just askin smile.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

no bro its all good, thats why i write twilo is wack followed by the next quote casue to each his own is applied here cause you can love twilo and i can hate it see what i mean, and the seond is from the movieHEAT i just remember that line cause i think you can relate it to personnal life, anyway it was good meeting you and phat pictures on the other thread next time i hope i can stay longer and go out afterwards

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

haha but mike that would involve going to the "wack" place

lol

no i wont go to the wack place and have youever heard the biggie song "gimmie the loot" just asking???

------------------

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

haha but mike that would involve going to the "wack" place

lol

no i wont go to the wack place and have youever heard the biggie song "gimmie the loot" just asking???

thats cuz exit is so phat right?

mike i got some crackers for ya since your gonna need it w/ all that cheese

cwm2.gif

bro i have your loot i just ran short cuz i bought the last two rounds on friday, but i'm not gonna run after you to pay, i'll give it to you when i see you or come get it

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

hey rob make sure its mozzerella

------------------

Originally posted by mikey_m:

I think this board is a drug.

Mikey

i think this board emmitts more radiation then any other site therefore keeping us addicted to the high we get from posting

------------------

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

i think its fair to say the board got me addicted to drugs?? cwm3.gifcwm12.gifcwm7.gifcwm19.gif oops can i say that lol

Quite the opposite for me.

Its all about the music... u take drugs to enhance the music, u go on the board to talk about music and drugs... to me they all complement each other

cwm30.gif

P.S. 12 steps anyone?

------------------

i'm on a roll, baby

"we're the all singin' all dancin' crap of the world"

I just started recently with this "drug"... I am not seeing colors, animals flying, or any friends NAKED (yet) ... however I am sure in a very short while this board will get the best of us all!

Beware of the Board! Beware... yet keep checking for new posts!

------------------

One Love...

piss2.gif

There is definitely a psychological addiction at work here. There is definitely something going on there with the need to post and read.

------------------

JDogg

opelblitzcopy.gif

"Jesus Tap Dancing Christ,

I've never seen anything so

juvenile in my life."

- Mr. Garrison