Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ja Rule sighting at OPM covered by local newspaper...

outofthebox

Instead of partying at his own after party, hip-hop megastar Ja Rule chose to party at the Vegas hot spot, OPM in the forum shops @ Caesars...

As quoted in the review journal...

"Hip-hop hit-maker Ja Rule, mobbed by fans and partying at OPM nightclub (Forum Shops at Caesars) after his concert Friday at the V Theater (Aladdin)"

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2004/Dec-05-Sun-2004/news/25411222.html

Discover why thousands of true hip-hop and reggae fans flock to the always-packed OPM nightclub each Friday Saturday and Sunday. Get in free certain nights by signing up at www.FreeVegasClubs.com

Well in the case of B.E. I get them from the dj who gets them from the door. In the case of OPM I get them from the door since I'm there every night they are open.

My point is simple. You mention Body English and Ice as two of the hottest spots - and they are hot in their own way. However, you leave certain other clubs off the list, and this is fine - it's your opinion. But my job is to correct a stigma that people like you put on clubs that cater to a different type of crowd, one that you don't personally approve of. And in the case of OPM, not only are they crackin several nights each and every week, but they are WAY outperforming all your hot spots every night they are open - and they do it without the massive marketing budgets of these other spots - and without the support of many people on message boards such as this one. Aren't you at least curious as to why so many people apparently disagree with your vehement hatred of their scene?

........does this arguing and bickering seem redundant to anybody else? I think we've been here, since I've been coming to this board, about an easy 20 times...if not more. Frankly, love you both but tired of reading it......over and over and over. You say it's all in good fun and you should both go out and have a drink together.......maybe you should actually do that?!!

Again, nothing but love but many don't come to the board to read this. You've both had the opporunity and have stated your very educated and highly regarded opinions, by many, on the discussion forum.......

Wait a minute, are you guys in cahoots? Maybe you're just doing this to advertise the heck our of BE and OPM. Both of you probably work for both clubs!! K, sorry..........joking but hopefully this will come to an end.

I say all this in very high spirits and appreciate the knowledge you've given me about the nightlife in Las Vegas. Bill, you hooked me up greatly at BE the last time I was out there. Outofthebox, I'd be more than grateful if there's anyway at the least to introduce me to the place. Haven't been there yet, just haven't had the chance. It is a place I'd very much desire to go. As I'm a music lover of all types.......yes me, a guy from Minnesota......the land of 10,000 lakes........and Prince!! (Now I know Vegas doesn't want a bunch of 'Minnesotans' (eh)running rampant in their clubs but I'm not the usual 'midwesterner'.....5 trips in 18 months, LV is my home away from home.)

Love to and for all,

EB

But I dont understand why you need to host a group at B.E. B.E. has hosts there and a full staff. If you are not paid to do it, then why do you need to host anyone. Just get them in, and have the B.E. staff get the rest of the job done. Then head over to the other spot, have a drink or three, and enjoy yourself.