Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review

All I can say is WOW!

Great fucking weekend all around...Sasha on Friday was aight but we made the best of it (thanks to some very good :roll: ) but I honestly must say that Saturday night @ Sullivan Room was one of the best nights out I've had in a while. Todd, I gotta say that everyone who was spinning was fucking nasty. Was def a great turn out and to everyone that was out and that I met you are all mad fucking chill! Def good peeps....

Cookie, is your ass still sore? And I don't think I mentioned that your tits looked great Sat night in that shirt you were wearing...

Smokesum good meeting you Friday night even thought it's mad weird that we graduated high school together and we didn't know that this whole time :shake:

Stymie kid, I'm proud of you...you stepped it up this time a little and switched from Sex on the beach to apple martinis....you're working your way up

Phatman....wtf? You're not even fat....oh and I'll def remember you from now on since for most of the night I was pretty coherent

Deepspell & your girl...good to finally chill with you for a while....I hope your chick doesn't hate me anymore now that we had a chance to hang out....it's ashame we didn't see you spin friday night but def next time

and PM Emjay...what can I say? First of all I had a great time chillin with you all night....you are slammin and I'm very impressed with how much you can hang with the big boys....two nights in a row you were out to atleast 7:00am and you were def throwing them back :bowdown: and everything that happened after Sullivan Room, I just gotta say one of the most interesting experiences I've had in a very very long time

everyone else....holla!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: great weekend.

Did you guys end up making it to that loft party in Brooklyn? We were there for 10 minutes and then Porter wanted to leave to go smoke trees. So of course everyone else wants to leave with him.

yeah man...we finally found it and I think we missed you fucks by like 5 minutes and than cookie wasn't answering her phone anymore so we couldn't get in touch with you :mad:

what a shady place....me and emjay had a nice romantic moment of watching the sun come up on some roof balcony with a bunch of crackheads though :love:

<---- owes nmn shots of silver patron

...great night.......music was phenomenal.....glad to finally chill with nmn and cookie....nice to meet foxylady and becky.....as well as serge and amos from sullivan room......only bad thing about that night was the fucking unnecessary traffic getting through the holland when heading home.......oh and love to emjay for dancing with this old man.......:)

<---- owes nmn shots of silver patron

bro, I'm such a dick...I was mad fucked up towards the end of the night I forgot my licence and credit card at the bar...I never closed it out....I can't even imagine what that bill is going to look at w/ the amounts of drinks I was buying...between friday & saturday I probably spent over $600 :mad:

.....oh and love to emjay for dancing with this old man.......:)

:laugh: same here (well not the old man part) but I'll tell you...the Mask is lucky he didn't show up cause I was ripping shit up on the dance floor :laugh:

nice meeting you man..thanks for the lifting tips..i didnt mean to sound like a dick when you offered me those cigarettes...im not a big fan of virginia slims

No sweat bro...oh and you looked good in your hot pink mesh half shirt, who cares what people think...

it was truly a wonderful night.........

NMN - you are one cool ass nigga....i look forward to chillin with you again. and no my girl doesnt hate you lololol

Stymie - dude....your the man and u know why

fouroneone - pleasure meeting you my friend. cool ass cat!

howienewport - awesome dude! it was cool talking for a while. hope u had fun chief!!

the groovefire boys - INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phatman - :heart: u

foxylady69 & Cookie6 - :drool: what happened tho??? i thought u were both gunna kidnap me and my girl and get a 4 sum going :funny: hope u like the weed foxy :D

quest - dude, u broke down that dude on the dancefloor, u ripped it sick!!!!!!

emjay - girl can hang man! jesus. looking beautiful as always :heart:

anyone i forgot..i still love ya all :heart:

def. one of the best nights ive ever had at sullivan room...hands down. best club in the city, i dont give a fuck what anyone says.....beats cielo by a mile...

it was truly a wonderful night.........

NMN - you are one cool ass nigga....i look forward to chillin with you again. and no my girl doesnt hate you lololol

Stymie - dude....your the man and u know why

fouroneone - pleasure meeting you my friend. cool ass cat!

howienewport - awesome dude! it was cool talking for a while. hope u had fun chief!!

the groovefire boys - INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phatman - :heart: u

foxylady69 & Cookie6 - :drool: what happened tho??? i thought u were both gunna kidnap me and my girl and get a 4 sum going :funny: hope u like the weed foxy :D

quest - dude, u broke down that dude on the dancefloor, u ripped it sick!!!!!!

emjay - girl can hang man! jesus. looking beautiful as always :heart:

anyone i forgot..i still love ya all :heart:

def. one of the best nights ive ever had at sullivan room...hands down. best club in the city, i dont give a fuck what anyone says.....beats cielo by a mile...

dude.you and phatman arent fat at all..

Jesus wtf. Friday is a total blur courtesy of Barcardi and green strawberries. I don't even remember any music...there was music right?

Saturday, man, incredible. I can't believe how many people came through and showed up. Thanks so much. Hope everyone had a great time, I know I definitely did. I posted some pics in the Boston forum. There will be a bunch more as soon as Cookie finally gets up off of Erik's floor.