Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude i did the same fucking thing to my girl when she bought me a drink....i thought they all gave me fives....at least i gave back everyone change and didnt make for the door after

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

was your cuz mad???? i felt like such a prick :(

we didn't get back change...actually you gave me back $6 and said you owe him a drink....bunch of fucking sewer rats

:laugh: @ the Mask.

I meet that kid that is dating the Masks Ex-gf. He had some funny storys to share.

:laugh:

What a great weekend. It was cool to finally meet some of the nyc peeps --you guys rock. I didn't sleep all weekend, and we made it home safe and sound. Can't wait for the next installment... Groove when will that be?

Just woke up an hour ago from saturday nights festivities.

Nice meeting all of you, and my gf says the same.

Too bad i missed u all at that crazy loft party. crackheads everywhere, guess i got there 10 minutes after everyone left.

I have had one egg roll and two slices of bread since friday night, so i gotta go get some grub.

Cant wait for next time.

Do we have to support your broke ass next time? :laugh:

Hell yeah I will be taking all the free drinks and whatever stymie was handing out.

I will go to every bar and say it is on NMN tab. (well that might not work out as well as i hope)

When is the next time i will start planning now.lol

yeah and I'm sure kaydup's gf has to let him come one of these times :(

kaydup will never show...he doesnt wanna meet the fucking "board nerds" ...dude is sailing the world in his yacht as he posts....why is he gunna mingle with the common people when he can be clubbin it up on the french riviera

kaydup will never show...he doesnt wanna meet the fucking "board nerds" ...dude is sailing the world in his yacht as he posts....why is he gunna mingle with the common people when he can be clubbin it up on the french riviera

oh and all this time I just thought it was because he was on the whip...

I don't even know where to begin...

Hands down one of the best times I've had in god knows how long. From the great people I met, overall vibe, drinks, bottles, INSANE HOTTIES, dancing, and REDICULOUS BEATS.

Everyone phatman and I chilled with, thank you! I'm not sure that night can be duplicated but I'm certainly gonna give it a try.

werk.

it was truly a wonderful night.........

NMN - you are one cool ass nigga....i look forward to chillin with you again. and no my girl doesnt hate you lololol

Stymie - dude....your the man and u know why

fouroneone - pleasure meeting you my friend. cool ass cat!

howienewport - awesome dude! it was cool talking for a while. hope u had fun chief!!

the groovefire boys - INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phatman - :heart: u

foxylady69 & Cookie6 - :drool: what happened tho??? i thought u were both gunna kidnap me and my girl and get a 4 sum going :funny: hope u like the weed foxy :D

quest - dude, u broke down that dude on the dancefloor, u ripped it sick!!!!!!

emjay - girl can hang man! jesus. looking beautiful as always :heart:

anyone i forgot..i still love ya all :heart:

def. one of the best nights ive ever had at sullivan room...hands down. best club in the city, i dont give a fuck what anyone says.....beats cielo by a mile...

I hate to ask... did I meet any of these peeps Deepspell? Phatman?