Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You for makiing STUDIO 4 one of THE BIGGEST GRAND OPENINGS EVER

ml2k3

3 Different Nights

3 Distinctly Different Crowds

over 1,000 people each night.......

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry the valet had some issues, please keep in mind when you are valeting over 1,000 people on a grand opening weekend things could get a little "insane" to say the least. We will do EVERYTHING in our power to alleviate the situation. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks for all the incredible reactions and positive comments, we worked incredibly hard to make the INSANE product that you all saw and enjoyed. Thnak you, I missed all of you very much and am glad we have A NEW HOME.....STUDIO 4.

By the way, RICHIE RYDELL will be going on at 12:15 BY POPULAR DEMAND!

And speaking of Richie Rydell, it seems like "some" people (none of our customers, probably some "industry/wannabe industry" people) are a little upset that the "King of Friday Nights in New Jersey" Richie Rydell has returned to his throne, and to them we ask that you.......DEAL WITH IT :)

Here's a news flash: We have NO concern of other clubs, other soundsystems, other supposedly "big" bookings, "keeping it real" (thats our favorite "know-it-all" comment) We do what we have done all along....the things that years later seem to have caught on with everyone else, such as theme parties, decorations, massive bookings (afterall, the first to book Danny Tenaglia, Luz Divina, and Jonathan Peters which i would like to add that the "know-it-alls" who claim to "keep it real" are still trying to book to this to this very day) No need to worry about us........................the bottom line:

Its about you......

Its about us........

Its about EVERYONE!!!!!!!

THE PARTY IS WHAT COUNTS TO US

KEEP THE "DJ THIS DJ THAT" blah blah blah,.............WE DONT CARE :)

we care about customers having fun

people meeting people

and a vibe that touches your soul and tugs on your heart (when the bass kicks in that is :) )

Anyway, enough of that. We hope everyone enjoys our new venue. And even though some other CLUBS hope and wish we dont do very well, WE WISH EVERYONE THE BEST :)

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE @ STUDIO 4:

THURSDAY AND FRIDAY STARTING AFTER WORK

AND

SATURDAY BEGINNING @ 8PM.

Thanks to you and Kosta.... Wish I coulda stayed longer Thursday night but i was BEAT from a long day in the city... and i was still stuck in my business atire...

I will definately be there this Friday.... Can't wait to see how the Friday nights go...

GOOD LUCK to you guys.... I'm VERY impressed with the club... and I NEVA say that about NJ clubs...

Guest amd

Georgie... i don't even need to say anything, u know what I think about the club and how you guys operate all your clubs... 1st class and done right. I will be seeing you this Friday hopefully, and just like u said... great idea to keep any negative or BS comments away. Love the fact that richie is coming on earlier... and that would be great if he kept coming on earlier and earlier to he eventually plays the whole night... haha, or until I can open for him :bowdown:

-Anthony

Agreed - the place was sick Friday night... I actually read all these posts all the time but never felt a need to reply ... After reading all those negative comments about this weekend at Studio 4 I felt obligated to sign up and put those haters in their place . The place looks great and is an perfect spot for north jersey heads to chill without having to deal with the BS of NYC... I look forward ot this weekend .....

Agreed - the place was sick Friday night... I actually read all these posts all the time but never felt a need to reply ... After reading all those negative comments about this weekend at Studio 4 I felt obligated to sign up and put those haters in their place . The place looks great and is an perfect spot for north jersey heads to chill without having to deal with the BS of NYC... I look forward ot this weekend .....

:werd::D