Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more nonsense from you niggaz

famousamos

yo hotbarbiedoll 12-07-2004 05:17 PM Wally its bullseye, im gunna PM you a pic like i do to every other chic on here, i want to know what you think. i developed a new pose where i dont have to wear a hat. the pic is still very dark and u can only see my abs and toes, but it should really get these dumb bitches on here hot. let me know <3

yo hotbarbiedoll 12-07-2004 04:21 PM hey wally its naughtybabe.our date was great last night.it was a little awkward at dinner since u had to feed me. i couldnt get my hands thru the box i had around my face and body. thank god you had a box cutter on you for later. that hole you made in the back of the box was perfect ;) talk to you later babes ~~~~wendy~~~~~

more nonsense from you ... 12-08-2004 04:13 PM <sarcasm> lina bina is so hot. it turns me on so much when she posts drooling smileys to other girls. plus she always talks about how bad she wants sex all the time. oh man i so want to go up in her bedroom in her parents house and fuck her.<sarcasm>

more nonsense from you ... 12-08-2004 04:35 PM hey wally. your an insensitive prick. first i let you fuck me in the ass and then i let you cream on my face and i thought you loved me. now your going on dates with that wendy chick. what, my tits werent big enough for you. i still love ya <3 kaydup

more nonsense from you ... 12-08-2004 04:35 PM hi wally its nomembername.now that i got to show emjay what a standup guy i am at afterhours, do u think she will let me bone her? i only take her to the nice spots with all the crackies. u think she will appreciate and like that? let me know <3

yo hotbarbiedoll 12-07-2004 05:17 PM wally whats up its the mask.i went to sullivan room on sat. to challenge stymie and he threw some rat poison in my drink and now im haunting CP from beyond the grave...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Peace - The Mask

:laugh:

more nonsense from you ... 12-08-2004 04:33 PM Hey Nick, I just wanted to let you know that I hooked it up and got that tranny's # who you were dancing with @ Sully. She said she was into you and was impressed at how well you did the reach around. Maybe we can double date. Peace -deepspell-