Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who should be the resident dj at Tempts this commin summer?

just a crazy thought i had the other night. deko should move there sessions saturday party with richie santana and take over tempts saturdays in the summer. summer sessions with richie santana. i think that would do pretty good. house music all summer long bitch. hell with this hip hop shit

Z

just a crazy thought i had the other night. deko should move there sessions saturday party with richie santana and take over tempts saturdays in the summer. summer sessions with richie santana. i think that would do pretty good. house music all summer long bitch. hell with this hip hop shit

Z

Yea it was house music all night long last year and what happened?

My MAN RICHIE SANTANA.....SHOULD HOLD THAT POSITION

We were having this discussion last night, on who would be the new DJ...although I am a fan of both, what makes you think that RS will draw a bigger crowd than Denny? Is it because he will allow breaks of hip hop between his sets? Not looking for an argument on which DJ is better but what will bring the crowd back to Tempts...obviously not the old school heads

We were having this discussion last night, on who would be the new DJ...although I am a fan of both, what makes you think that RS will draw a bigger crowd than Denny? Is it because he will allow breaks of hip hop between his sets? Not looking for an argument on which DJ is better but what will bring the crowd back to Tempts...obviously not the old school heads

Thats what i was saying ...

Since when does richie allow hip hop sets between his sets?????

Since when does richie allow hip hop sets between his sets?????

I dont know if he will or not...but I highly doubt they will replace one DJ who plays strictly house with another. I also recall that when Richie played at XS this past summer, they were breaks of hip hop. I remember b/c we left to go to Tempts.

I also know that Denny has breaks of hip hop at Joeys, the Mixx, and SoundGarden and not by personal choice. I just cant see that at Tempts or better yet, i refuse to b/c i'm a stubborn Tempts fan.

IMO, the best deal in NJ is with DEKO, if you want to hear hip-hop, go downstairs

u can blame all the promoters for this hip hop crap........... promoters, r lazy...... don't want to put any time in to grow a party..........

tempts sat's should be promoted by deko dudes....... denny and richie should both be the residents rotate each other week..............

it should be free for the ladies til 1 am then 10 after.......... guys cover should be $15.00 all nite....................

i was just givin my ideas out. i was never tryin to say richie is better then denny but honestly i think they are on the same level. the energy i get when richie does deko with all house music on saturday nights is about the same energy at tempts with denny with all house. and yes both djs do play other gigs and hip hop is played but that is because they are the guest djs. when they are resident there is no hip hop. and i say tempts should keep the house alive and lets try and bring the summers back to what they were. i know it will never be like back in the day with denny cause of all the old skoolers are grownin up and the new skool kids are gettin in the scene. but i just hope this commin summer that something good happens out of tempts.

Z

As a friend of Vinny's, I wish them the best this coming summer and many more to follow. However I don't think that seaside is going to have a house music theme at all this summer. So many of us might have to go to NYC to hear the music we prefer. And I don't think Tempts will ever be the same again.

u can blame all the promoters for this hip hop crap........... promoters, r lazy...... don't want to put any time in to grow a party..........

tempts sat's should be promoted by deko dudes....... denny and richie should both be the residents rotate each other week..............

it should be free for the ladies til 1 am then 10 after.......... guys cover should be $15.00 all nite....................

..u can't blame the promoters...promoters were never the reason the place packed out.....it was the music..the crowd....the vibe etc........the crowds are changing...younger generations are not the same..therefore the clubs suffer and are forved into changing as well.....

i been trying to get cleveland to dj at deko for years and no one has faith or cares to hear my opinion....that mutha fucka can play records if he had a spot in jersey weekly forget it,it would be insane

> > SaL kLuTcH

cleveland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i think temps can do a guest dj every sat (boris, richie) & denny can spin sundays!

If Tempts wants to a hire a DJ that will play for a diverse crowd, their best bet is Kirk Lopez...

The formula he has going on at Joeys on Thurdsays, Abyss on Saturdays and not to mention summer fridays at DJAIS seems to always get a postive reaction

If Tempts wants to a hire a DJ that will play for a diverse crowd, their best bet is Kirk Lopez...

The formula he has going on at Joeys on Thurdsays, Abyss on Saturdays and not to mention summer fridays at DJAIS seems to always get a postive reaction

kirk is good but hes not a temps druggie good. no offense!