Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brooklyn Afraid Or Not

cus of the way its portrayed in movies and Hip Hop. People forget that its a whole city with different neiborhoods and cultures.. I love Brooklyn. There are areas in other bouroughs that are just as if not more scary..

until about 15 years ago most of NYC was awful. Brooklyn was especially bad.

there is still a feeling in this country that NYC is a crime infested shithole when it is one of the safest cities in the country.

there are parts of brooklyn that are still a bit nasty, but overall its vastly improved.

Im from brooklyn myself lived in the bushwick projects my whole life. Some times its bad somtimes its worse sometimes its great sometimes it makes no difference. Theirs crime in every neighborhood. But my neigborhood was once terrible but then most of the bad seeds walked like 10 mins away to bed stuy.

well if bk wasnt so violent then where would good hiphop come from? Many famous people have come from bk. Still tho, i knew some people from marcy projects. we would smoke blunts on roof tops and what i saw from up there made me realize on thing... i gotta get a job and an education and not end up in a hell on earth place like that.

There're much worst places then sunset much worse. Sunset is a walk in the park compared to places like crown hts and bedsty

bedstuy is no where near sunset, crown hts maybe, but bedstuy now

you can walk with your eyes closed ( figure of speech)

ummm first off BK is a borough, not a city. Second it has its good spots but there are some dangerous places I'd rather not walk through past sunset. Yea yea all boroughs have spots like that but BK moreso.

ummm city, state zip code = brooklyn, ny 00000 :)