Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT Klutch

im glad u enjoyed both,the cds took forever to make....its deff greatly appreciated that u liked them and saw wat i was tryin to do on each one,wait till u hear part 3...this cd will deff make other djs step there game up lol

> > SaL kLuTcH

sal klutch is out of fucking hand...... his boy u-vex is @ elements this friday night phewww

im glad u enjoyed both,the cds took forever to make....its deff greatly appreciated that u liked them and saw wat i was tryin to do on each one,wait till u hear part 3...this cd will deff make other djs step there game up lol

> > SaL kLuTcH

whatup sal.........long tim no talk, get at me on AIM

=)

housedog part 2 is on sicktracks.com go to that site and click on mix's u will see all mixed up part 2 just download it right off the site,anytime u wanna come out to anywhere im playin hit me on pms ill comp u and ur cru....nicole i got hit wit a crazy virus lost all my shit on the comp email me i dont got ur email address or anything anymore so hit me up i got some shit to send u too

> > SaL kLuTcH