Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Farley & Heller - Centro-Fly

MixMag

Anyone have a list for tomorrow nite?.....its the first time they'll be playing in nyc together....i've never heard anyone of them play a live set but would like some feedback if anyone did....does anyone plan to go to this event? figure these two individual should make a very interesting Thanksgiving eve nite for all their fans.....

I thought they produced disco type house ...

isn't Heller, Pete Heller

the guy who produced, "Big Love" ?

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

No not hard house by any means. Yeh Heller did do big love but when i have seen them they play quiet a bit of US stuff, mid speed, Deep, soulfull house through to hard (ish) house. They do build it up to the harder stuff, but not all night.

I really carn't see them doing a fully Hard house set, people do change styles but they have always been consistant.

But it's been 2 years, so i could be off the mark.