Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roland info...

jeffy1

Taken from the other site:

Well Christmas is almost here. Which means parties, parties and more parties.

Last weekend I started off the holiday season, with two of my friends' birthday parties (Happy Birthday Shannon & Rob!), followed by an aborted trip to the Pawn Shop for Unfiltered and Diego Martinelli's birthday - which I hear was really good.

On Saturday night we went to a very cool house party at Dade Sokoloff's. Dade is the Director of the new Nocturnal nightclub opening Downtown in January. Probably.

Back on the beach Art Basel parties kept the art crowd entertained and the traffic clogged, as everyone tried to figure out which was the hippest party to attend. The Skybar, The Raleigh and Mynt (celebrating it's 3 year anniversary) were all packed.

The South Beach DJ shuffle continues and this week it is congratulations to DJ Roland who starts his new residency at Amika on December 18th.

Also congratulations to CJ DJ competition winner Rocky Castro, who is the new resident DJ at In @ Cafeteria on Wednesdays.

In other club related news this week. Skybar was denied permission to keep using its the 20th street entrance. Guests will now have to enter through the front of the building, maybe even the celebs, oh wait they did that already....

Speaking of celebrities, film making abounds at Crobar, which is being used as a movie set during the day. No word yet on what movie...

Also the NYE listings have been coming in thick and fast. For those of you who haven't seen our section. Click here

Finally since I am in the Christmas spirt, I thought I would share a holiday song '12 days of Christmas', that I have adapted for the net age. Sing along to get the full effect