Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez today...

CrzyC

WAS GREAT!!!! So much fun, energy and good times.

I got to Space about 5am after a nice sleep from about 8pm-3am. It was packed today but well worth it!!!! Roger started off a bit slow...much slower than last time he was here...but cranked it up to full blast within an hour or so. One thing that I LOVE about Roger Sanchez is that you dont feel like you need to be whacked out of your mind in order to understand or truly feel his music. Its just fun, feelgood, diva vocals, with some Latin flair. I dont trainspot but he did play one of the tracks I was hoping he would drop...Diamond Life...and also Murks Fired Up....gotta love it!!! However, I have not been to Space since Halloween and had forgotten how scary most of the people on the patio are.

Good to see so many of you whom I havent seen in such a long time....DDG, Jaime, Ryan, Vaughan, Bill, Josh Wilkins, Alex, Andrew, DJRC, Lemoch, Patrick M, RollyP, Pod, Diogo, Ralph, Cedric, Ardis, Colby, Biz, LisaLoca, Izzy..I know I forgot a few but oh well, you know who you are.

Till next time...whenever that is.

PS...Sobeton, what happened to you?

I got to Space about 5am after a nice sleep from about 8pm-3am. It was packed today but well worth it!!!! Roger started off a bit slow...much slower than last time he was here...but cranked it up to full blast within an hour or so. One thing that I LOVE about Roger Sanchez is that you dont feel like you need to be whacked out of your mind in order to understand or truly feel his music. Its just fun, feelgood, diva vocals, with some Latin flair. I dont trainspot but he did play one of the tracks I was hoping he would drop...Diamond Life...and also Murks Fired Up....gotta love it!!! However, I have not been to Space since Halloween and had forgotten how scary most of the people on the patio are.

Good to see so many of you whom I havent seen in such a long time....DDG, Jaime, Ryan, Vaughan, Bill, Josh Wilkins, Alex, Andrew, DJRC, Lemoch, Patrick M, RollyP, Pod, Diogo, Ralph, Cedric, Ardis, Colby, Biz, LisaLoca, Izzy..I know I forgot a few but oh well, you know who you are.

awsome fuckin night !!!

PATIOOO PICS !!!

steve-sleep.jpg

nice review! went to see velvet revolver, and was out of gas.. :pint: