Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for all you dumb ass guys that think its funny to go out and get wasted.......

koky

lol

gay guy walks through a park late one night and sees a homeless drunk passed out on the bench. he figures he's horny, the guy's passed out, and noone's around... what the hell?

the fag yanks down the old bum's pants and fucks him up the ass, but after he's done he feels a bit guilty, so he puts $20 in the guy's pocket, and puts him back the way he was.

in the morning, the old bum gets up and finds the $20, and goes to get another bottle of cheap wine, then passes out in the park where they gay guy finds him again that night.

this goes on for about a week, when one night (feeling a bit guilty, and wanting to really thank the old drunk) he puts $100 in the old guys pocket instead of just a 20.

the old guy wakes up in the morning, checks his pocket right away and finds the $100. So he rushes down to the liquor store, slaps the money down on the counter and says "Today, I want a bottle of the best wine you can give me for this much"

the guy behind the counter knows the drunk (very frequent customer) and says "Are you sure? I mean you could by a whole case of that cheap stuff you usually drink"

and the old guy sorta shifts his feet and says "Nah, that stuff makes my ass burn"

lol

gay guy walks through a park late one night and sees a homeless drunk passed out on the bench. he figures he's horny, the guy's passed out, and noone's around... what the hell?

the fag yanks down the old bum's pants and fucks him up the ass, but after he's done he feels a bit guilty, so he puts $20 in the guy's pocket, and puts him back the way he was.

in the morning, the old bum gets up and finds the $20, and goes to get another bottle of cheap wine, then passes out in the park where they gay guy finds him again that night.

this goes on for about a week, when one night (feeling a bit guilty, and wanting to really thank the old drunk) he puts $100 in the old guys pocket instead of just a 20.

the old guy wakes up in the morning, checks his pocket right away and finds the $100. So he rushes down to the liquor store, slaps the money down on the counter and says "Today, I want a bottle of the best wine you can give me for this much"

the guy behind the counter knows the drunk (very frequent customer) and says "Are you sure? I mean you could by a whole case of that cheap stuff you usually drink"

and the old guy sorta shifts his feet and says "Nah, that stuff makes my ass burn"

lol funny shite

Guest gabo

koky, I hope your balls fall off!!

just keep this visual in mind !! i know gabo has had similar incidents !! dont let this happen to you .......

47b4cc33b3127cce9dcb65faa18700000016108ZcuW7ZsA