Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EVERONE REPLY WHAT THERE FAVORITE NYC CLUB IS???

read my Sig

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

TwiLo and SF...

i got a soft spot for JP and his shit....

(had my best roll that night).

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld

Favorite venue: Roxy. Very cool place, or at least it was for BT / Hooverphonic; would love to go clubbing there with some good DJs spinning there.

Favorite vibe: Twilo. The only regular problem there are the bathrooms and the overcrowding, but in terms of the QUALITY of people who go there, it can't be beat.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

My personal favorite is Club Bed...Its a really comfy loungy place that you can setup however you like...Its pretty big but usually two or three ppl at best usually results in a great time. As far as musak, DJ Pillow is off the hook...He plays all my favorites...I find it a good place to close out the night... cwm3.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

Originally posted by divalicious:

and the checking out cuties with no shirts on and dancing my ass off desire.

I hear you on that!!

cwm2.gif couldn't of said it any better myself! cwm4.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

Originally posted by jammy:

My personal favorite is Club Bed...Its a really comfy loungy place that you can setup however you like...Its pretty big but usually two or three ppl at best usually results in a great time. As far as musak, DJ Pillow is off the hook...He plays all my favorites...I find it a good place to close out the night... cwm3.gif

~*Jam*~

where is bed .... are u talkin about the one in miami .,. or is there one in NY ??

we should goto bed sometime .. =)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

~*Jam*~

LMFAO!!!.....I like that jammy....how are you by the way? lol

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! TWILO!

let's just put it this way-

in the last four fridays i've seen

1- s+d

2- carl cox

3- pvd

4 dj remy and "parks and wilson" who didnt' actually show

look at that lineup! and just the last four fridays!

the bouncers may be assholes, the overcrowding may be a problem on big nights, but on the whole, the people at twilo, the music and the atmosphere rule!

------------------

twilo is my drug

Ok...do I have to do this again???

TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO

------------------

eye.gif

AOL:ZOMBLA

Now let my body do the moving

And let my hands do the soothing

Let me show you the world in my eyes - DM

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Ok...do I have to do this again???

TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO

well put...we should get paid for our advertisements.

cwm44.gif