Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EVERONE REPLY WHAT THERE FAVORITE NYC CLUB IS???

No one like Centro-Fly? C'mon guys - that's my fav spot for the atmosphere.

Twilo is cool 'coz they have they big names but when I have to queue for like 15 mins to get to the bathroom you can bet I'm not going there every week.

I like Twilo but it's a hassle, y'know? Anyone with me here?? (Admittedly, whenever I'm there, by around 3 - 4 AM I am LOVING Twilo.)

peace as always

------------------

--ss23

*If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit.*

I would have to go with Exit, SF, Twilo, and Tunnel. But I have negative things to say about all. Exit is becoming too mainstream, SF is losing it's touch, Twilo is too crowded, and Tunnel is too dirty. Besides all of that, they are all pretty good.

-Scott-

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

Looks like Twilo is running away with it.......can I make a comment also....I see the common complaint about Twilo - "it's overcrowded" - Doesn't that tell you something? I'm kind of tired of people complaining about the overcrowdedness at Twilo......If a club is real good and has a perfect crowd, with time a lot more people will want to go:

Usual people + new people = overcrowded

It is almost impossible for a club to have the perfect amount of people at it especially when you pull in superb DJs week after week......if the crowd isn't growing, that means either

a)new people aren't coming or..

b)the usuals are not returning..

This means there is something wrong with the club......I'm not putting any clubs down but I just want to point out that having an overcrowded club shouldn't be a complaint......that basically means your in the hottest spot for that night....think about it....

- Yankee Stadium - overcrowded

- Cancun on Spring Break - overcrowded

- New York City - overcrowded

- Dave Matthews Concerts - overcrowded

These things are all overcrowded b/c they are the best in their particular category......this is no coincidence......the same applies to Twilo.....that's real proof.....thanks.

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

i have to say tunnel becaus of the diverse music you hear in one night, chicago hard houseprogressive acid house jungle everythig, plus they have jv.

then exit cause of the size and the atmosphere, i love bugging out and running around in there, all the different rooms and floors, and limelight cause of its maze like dersign, combine the 3 and you have my club in about ten years,

hey it could happen

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

EXIT IS THE BEST CLUB IN NYC!

I THINK FRIDAY NIGHTS ARE BETTER BECAUSE IT'S 18 AND OLDER FOR EVERYONE, BECAUSE SATURDAY NIGHTS ARE 18 FOR GIRLS 21 FOR GUYS. BUT THE THING IS, THE GUYS ARE REALLY OLD, LIKE IN THEIR 30'S AND 40'S. DON'T GET ME WRONG I LIKE OLDER GUYS, BUT NOT THAT OLD.

THE VAULT J/K

DONT HAVE A FAVORITE BUT BACK IN THE DAY

THE ONE AND ONLY PALADIUM

THEN THE TUNNEL BACK IN THE DAY YOU WOULD HEAR MUSIC THERE THAT YOU WOULD NEVER HEAR ANYWHERE ELSE.

NOW I FREQUENT SPOTS LIKE OHM, CHINA CLUB, AND ALL THOSE LIL HOT SPOTS

------------------

tIzEdDy_RiZuXpIn<~~~~!!!!

I'm completely new to the club scene (I started going back in September '00, when I moved to NYC). And all I can say is:

T W I L O!!!

The place is pretty much the end all be all of my existance right now. Pathetic? Maybe. A great friggin' time: ABSOLUTELY.

cwm35.gif

------------------

JOEY D