Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stamford, Ct

:2guns: Im suprised that Stamford doesnt have its own section here on Clubplanet. There are never any good dress to impress pj parties here in New York. I will not be missing this! :chainsaw::rofl:

Hey, hey now...no need to clown on Stamford...I'm proud to say I live here...but the corny ass "club" promotions that some CT people post on this board leave us open for a well-deserved whipping :whip2:

Hey, hey now...no need to clown on Stamford...I'm proud to say I live here...but the corny ass "club" promotions that some CT people post on this board leave us open for a well-deserved whipping :whip2:

First off at what club or bar is this event going down? In Stamford I like Club Mor and Terrace Club is good on Sats (Latino night). Thirsty Turtle is ok. Anyone been to Grand? Is that lounge any good? What's the name of that upscale venue at the end of the street where Grand is? I think that's the new hot spot?

hey guys!! Sorry, I'm not the best at posting :-))

Yeah, I wrote dress to impress becasue it is an event where the attire does matter, that's all.......

I spin at Grand on Friday's or Sat as well on rotation. You can look at it here:

www.stamfordgrand.com

It's very chill, sexy & loungy - totally different than what you would expect to find in Stamford. Usually an older crowd though but nice & dark. And it's on Bank st. - around the corner from Mor.

If you come down to Hula Hank's on Sunday, please come & say hi - I try to take care of everyone. Sunday's are more geared toward the industry crowd........happy holiday's everyone & best wishes!

Jeff G

I went to Grand on thanksgiving eve and had a good time...had some nice latin tunes playing...its a nice upscale lounge, definitely the nicest I've seen in Stamford...Hula hanks and Turtle are decent bars...

I went to Mor one night, its the only club in stamford that i know of...all house, decent lighting...but the girls there, especially the dancers, are SMOKING hot... :hat:

Glad to see you had a nice time Thanksgiving eve..

Turtle,Grand,black bear & Hula Hank's are all the same owner's.....

Tid Bit is the new place that just opened up, more competetion but different customers.......nice owner's - were all cool.

I'm surprised you've never been to my Sunday night parties in the summer after crabshell closes......

Any, JP was at Mor last year & I worked with Cleveland last year at Hank's so Stamford is trying in some aspect!

best wishes.....

I went to Grand on thanksgiving eve and had a good time...had some nice latin tunes playing...its a nice upscale lounge, definitely the nicest I've seen in Stamford...Hula hanks and Turtle are decent bars...

I went to Mor one night, its the only club in stamford that i know of...all house, decent lighting...but the girls there, especially the dancers, are SMOKING hot... :hat:

Yeah the dancers,who work at Mor and the girls that go there are blazin :lickit: in my book ... So Grand is nice,that's good. May check it out sometime. How about that club or lounge right next door to Grand down the street? Is that place any good? It looks really upscale.

First off at what club or bar is this event going down? In Stamford I like Club Mor and Terrace Club is good on Sats (Latino night). Thirsty Turtle is ok. Anyone been to Grand? Is that lounge any good? What's the name of that upscale venue at the end of the street where Grand is? I think that's the new hot spot?

thirsty turtle is in white plains, isn't it?

NYE - I'll be at The Park in the city, open bar all night, etc etc.

yeah def can't wait till the summer for crab shell...until then its bar & club nights in the city for me...i've given up on the 1:30 AM drunk train and just crash in the city now...

surprised to see so many stamford heads on this board, guess i'm not the only CT snob, jk...