Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Desperate for Accomodations CLOSE to conference

Hey all -

I am looking for a place to stay that is close to the conference. Paying 100 a night for a room with a roommate is kinda rediculous, but honestly, I am just wanting a place to stay so I can get to the conference and have a good time.

I will be flying in on the 22nd, maybe the 21st, and flying out the 27th. If anyone can help me find a place to stay I would appreciate it greatly!

I wish staying on the beach was an option this time, but now its time to get serious and get work done!!!

Thank you everyone

cardinal

aim - angryjazzman

email - djcardinal@comcast.net

• 2 weeks later...

so you spend 100 a night just get 3 more people so you only spend 25 a night. also bring an inflatable mattress or sleeping bag. and don't go out to eat just buy stuff to make sandwiches in the room. don't drink at the clubs either buy the alcohol on your own and drink before you get to the club. when you want to save money get creative.

• 2 weeks later...
so you spend 100 a night just get 3 more people so you only spend 25 a night. also bring an inflatable mattress or sleeping bag. and don't go out to eat just buy stuff to make sandwiches in the room. don't drink at the clubs either buy the alcohol on your own and drink before you get to the club. when you want to save money get creative.

exactly!!!

buy or bring a cooler stuff it with alcohol & snacks can't go wrong...

& if ur smart.... for ex

pour a clear type of liqour (bacardi limon & sprite) into a small or med size water bottle like the ones they sell in the clubs.. & mix it..

stick it in ur back pocket or stuuf it by ur belt line on your back side of ur pants... can't go wrong..

just a suggestion

exactly!!!

buy or bring a cooler stuff it with alcohol & snacks can't go wrong...

& if ur smart.... for ex

pour a clear type of liqour (bacardi limon & sprite) into a small or med size water bottle like the ones they sell in the clubs.. & mix it..

stick it in ur back pocket or stuuf it by ur belt line on your back side of ur pants... can't go wrong..

just a suggestion

nice tip. one of my favorites is to buy a small bottle of hooch and adding it to a slurpee then get rid of the bottle . rum to a coke slurpee or vodka to a sprite slurpee. mm mm

nice tip. one of my favorites is to buy a small bottle of hooch and adding it to a slurpee then get rid of the bottle . rum to a coke slurpee or vodka to a sprite slurpee. mm mm

ooooooo....

sprite slurpee with bacardi limon...

gotta try that one