Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Setting the record straight for once and for all.

djmasterweb

OMG, the bickering.

I am one of a few djs that work at OPM and I don't know how all this craziness went down.

I don't know Bill Le personally however he is very well respected as a nightclub host around town. People call him up to skip the lines at the popular spots, and they get set up with great bottle service, etc.

I have a few supporters that somehow got involved with online drama on a few boards and I think it has gotten a bit out of control. It all started with a misunderstanding with another local dj that has since been resolved months ago. Everything is fine and has been for some time.

We need to stop the fighting. Bill Le should be able to work his magic without discredit. If he doesn't like the spot where I work that's fine. I'm sure most of his clients are not into the hip-hop scene anyway and if they are, hopefully this message board madness won't turn them off from including us in their visit list.

Anyway I will be monitoring this board and will ask Brandy and Dale to knock it off.

Respect..

DJ MasterWeb

djmasterweb@aol.com

I appreciate you coming to the board. Know that my recommendation of OPM is not a direct reflection of you, as it was written back in July.

The tactics used by box are just coming way out of left field. Her first ever post was trashing a local favorite dj, to gain favor for her friend. Her first post here ever was trying to discredit me while building up her venue. I think if she had approached it in a different way she would've had a more positive impact. I also admit I did the members of this board a dis-service engaging her in the bickering.

You are corrrect though,that the demographic that typically comes to me are ones that request such clubs as Body English, Tangerine and so on. I would be doing myself and my guest a dis-service if I sent them elsewhere. The attacks by box made me openly stand by my recommendation which was made back in July.

Let me also openly say that OPM has gained great momentum and has more than filled it's niche in the Vegas nightlife scene. I also believe the crowd has turned a bit from what I saw in July. I have not made it down there myself recently. If one of these nights I am afforded a night out, and do not have guests I would gladly make it down there, if not to just check it out. As a host I never turn a guest away from what they request. If one were to contact me and said " I would like to go to OPM" then OPM is where they would be.

Wicked.

What happened to all the love in Vegas? This is wicked retarded.

Don't let the bickering on this message board change your image of Vegas. These situations are an unfortunate side effect of Internet message boards in general because emotions fly high and attacks can be made in a cowardly manner. I think we're going to see an end to the arguments anyway since Bill Le seems like a great guy and these other people made their points and enough is enough. The actual club scene is wicked peaceful and friendly in this town. Despite the hype, there's very little anger or violence at any spot and people just come out here to have fun. The locals are the same way. They love the clubs out here and just go out to mingle, dance and drink very heavily :pint:

Bill Le, I appreciate your response and don't worry. If you don't like a spot for whatever then that's your perogative of course. And people respect your opinion because you seem to do your homework.

If you need anything holla at me. I've been in this business for a long time, just not in Vegas, but I really enjoy the work and if you think this message board is bad, you should have experienced the intense competition of NY in the early 90s when techno first went mainstream. That got so ugly it would make the show "the club" look like the Sesame Street of club drama haha.

Anyway, let's enjoy ourselves.

Nothing but respect..

DJ MasterWeb

djmasterweb@aol.com

:werd:

Now we can get back to business.

:pint::party::pint::vomit2:

teampowahh knows the deal here in Vegas. He's had a taste is is somewhat of a veteran lol.

The scene here is much like any other scene in different cities. Although I feel it lacks some of the culture that scenes in San Francisco, New York, Chicago and LA does. But that's mainly due to the patrons all being from out of town. But that also adds to the dynamic and uniqueness of Vegas. It's a different party every weekend.

Ha! Veteran INDEEEEED.

Bill coming back to Vegas in May.

DJMaster no worries its just a message board. My image of Vegas remains..."it is niiiice".

P.S. Any Vegas local out there can help me with a question regarding hotels? Looking for a hotel ON THE STRIP (cross hard rock off the list) that offers an extremely large, dare i say PIMP, suite. I stayed at "The Hotel" last time and was happy with it, but I kind of want something bigger. Any ideas?

Thanks