Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**S&D Question . . . Please Advise!!!**

Hey guys!! So I will finally be making it to S&D this Friday after months and months or hesitation!!

ANYWAY, I wanted to get there kinda late if I can . . . like around 5 a.m. Do they still charge $35 at the door at 5 a.m. and is the line long at that time?

One last thing. What time is the meet-up and where??

BlueAngel

------------------

“If the headache would only precede the intoxication, alcoholism would be a virtue.” - Samuel Butler angel.gif

Guest danmoro

I have gone several times at around 5 after sleeping and had just as good a time. There is usually no line at that time.

As for the $35, you can try to get in for $25. I got in for $25 at that time and other times they won't budge on the $35. It's definitely worth a shot though. One time we went in at around 7(not S&D night) and they let 5 of us in for $50 total.

------------------

Dan

Originally posted by danmoro:

I have gone several times at around 5 after sleeping and had just as good a time. There is usually no line at that time.

For Sasha & Digweed? Must be different Sasha & Digweed from what I know. 5 AM is prime time to catch the end of Sasha's set and get a full load of John D. - everyone from the Tri-State area seems to be at the door at that time...

For the last PVD, I slept and showed up at 5:30. Sure, the line was very short - because they were not letting guys in without girls. Which is total horseshit but most likely was necessary because it was so damn crowded inside. Came back at 6:15 and went in without problems.

I WILL SEE YOU GUYS UNDER THE DISCOBALL WITH THE FRIGID FLATULENCE PROBLEM.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR A DRAMA FREE LOVE NIGHT WITH S&D, SO WE CAN REBUILD OUR COMMUNITY. FORGIVE ME IF I AM "CLINGY" I GET REAL REAL EMOTIONAL WHEN I ROLL, AND SORRY IF I KNOCK YOU DOWN TO GET THE FARTING DISCOBALL.

Guest danmoro

Originally posted by resident:

- everyone from the Tri-State area seems to be at the door at that time...

Not quite. I got there the last two times at 5-5:30 and there was absolutely no line.

------------------

Dan