Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Promoters to know in South Beach

gambit50

Hey,

Who are the promoters to know in South Beach for good club hookups? I want someone who is cool and just lookin to get a good crowd in the door. I will do them right but I am not going to get a table or anything like that. Don't need anyone when I drop 2 gees anywhere.I don't want any hassles when I get to a place. I had that hookup in NYC wondering who it is for South Beach. Opium, Nikki, Pearl, Mansion you get the habit. Thanks.

:gang:

Hey,

Who are the promoters to know in South Beach for good club hookups? I want someone who is cool and just lookin to get a good crowd in the door. I will do them right but I am not going to get a table or anything like that. Don't need anyone when I drop 2 gees anywhere.I don't want any hassles when I get to a place. I had that hookup in NYC wondering who it is for South Beach. Opium, Nikki, Pearl, Mansion you get the habit. Thanks.

:gang:

coach on the board has the hookup at State night club if you want you can PM him or go to the hottest website on the net www.ringmasterproductions.com also if you plan on being in town on sunday i encorage you to go by Bikini Bobs for ladies night. last week they had 200 people and it was finaly starting to catch on. should be even hotter in 2 weeks.

No shit, that might happen occassionally that alot of dough gets dropped. Obviously there are no problems then. But I just want to be hooked up in general to just walk in now and again.

Unless your name is widely known on the beach, or you are a celebrity, or the people you are with are celebrities, or your very presence will cause others to pay for bottles just to come in and party with you... your question was pointless and stupid.

Clubs run a business and they are around to make money, not to make some sleazy club bum walk in and out as if he owns the place. That has never nor will it ever work in South Beach. Even if you drop a couple hundred in a place. you act like an ass and your gonna get yours kicked. I've seen it happened countless times before and I'm sure they would take pride in doing it to new blood.

I wonder if you are related to Saleen.

The only promoters worth really knowing that get you all access or in to the tough nights are the owners / managers at Amika, Crobar, Space, Opium/Prive/ Mansion and the other big places.

There are so mnay levels or promoters in Miami, some may bring in 25 people and others are in charge of the whole event. Go staright to the top when you can.

Some post on here from time to time.