Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE - House Party?

lyrik

So I was going to send a mass pm to people about this to see what response I would get, but I am just too lazy so...

I was planning on doing the hotel-dinner thing this year in place of the clubs...but I thought a house party may be better depending on how many people would come out. I would rather stay home and party and drink and ring in the New Year without the hassle of driving and being in a packed club for just more of the same.

I would have the party at my house - which if anyone can remember from my last BBQ is big enough to have good sized party - I have a pretty big back yard, pool table, big screen (for the count down), full Dj set-up and sound (I am sure I can get more than couple different styled Djs to play) and of course lots of food, liqour etc etc etc.

I know some of you may have plans, gigs etc - but would this interest anyone?

If you want to see all the pics from the last BBQ click here:

http://florida.********.com sorry about the link type this in the starede out fields---> t i l l l a t e

Go to page 20 under the party pics for Florida/miami "Labor Day Weekend BBQ" Lyriks House (Make sure to check the complete photo album tab - there are 13 or so pages of pics)

I'm down. Tell me what to bring and it's on homie! :):cool:

As soon as I see some more responses - I'll post up some info - as for what to bring and anyone that is wanting to spin etc. Want to make sure its not going to be 5 people sitting in my living room - ya know?

BTW this would be a CJ/CP party - just like my last BBQ - so both boards have been posted on.

Okay so I will go ahead and say yes - I will throw this damn thing...NOW...those that are interested in coming can of course bring whatever they would like to drink and any food if you want, but I will be going out and buying some liqour and food - I should have some good stuff - but always great to have more just in case....I'll probably get 2-3 bottles, mixers, case or 2 of beer - maybe some bubbly for midnight toast - party favors etc etc.

Any DJs other than myself and Seth Shore that want to come down and play are welcome to send me a pm. We only have a few spots, but I'll see what I can do.

People that are coming if you could post up and let me know what you intend on bringing if anything so we can get a list of things just so we don't have too much of one thing - unless its liqour

• 2 weeks later...

NYE INFO AND DIRECTIONS:

Party starts at 9:30 - 5am.

I'll have the usual 2 liqours - Rum and Vodka w/assorted mixers, a case or 2 of beer and of course food and NYE party favors on hand....no not those kind of party favors...but the horns and noise makers for midnight. Please bring what you can for drinks etc.

My house is located down South so pretty much from any point North (because I highly doubt too many of you live further South than me)...

- From all points get to the Florida Turnpike (South). Take the Turnpike to the Eureka/Quail Roost Exit 13. Once you exit you will go past the first intersection/stop light (Eureka Dr) and go to the next intersection/stop light (Quail Roost) and go right on Quail Roost. Take Quail Roost about 1.2 miles down to 127th Ave. and go left on 127th Ave. Take 127th Ave. to 208th STREET and go right into the subdivision. Take 208th St to 129th COURT and go right. My house is at the end of the street - second to last house on the right - 20775 SW 129th Court, Miami FL. 33177.

PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS OR IN FRONT OF THE NEIGHBORS!!!! I cannot stress that enough. If there is no room in front of my house - the street right before mine 129th "AVE" has one side that is totally clear of houses and cars can park there on that side of the street. Just simply hang a right at the stop sign at the end of my street (129th CT) and you will see 129th Ave. and the side with no houses.

Music provided by the following, but not ultimately limited to:

From 9:30 - 11 - I'll leave that open, but most likely there will be more than enough DJs to fill in any opening.

DigitalPhoenix - 11-12am (Music off for the countdown, its only 10 seconds)

Seth and Myself 12-1am

Hydra 1am-2am

Grooveeric 2am-4am

Thanks to eric for again supplying almost all the equip. For the Djs that want to know...we will have:

2 - 1200's

DJM-600

Mackie Monitor

2 - CDJ1000's

and that should pretty much take care of it!