Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE - House Party?

lyrik

NYE INFO AND DIRECTIONS:

Thanks to eric for again supplying almost all the equip. For the Djs that want to know...we will have:

2 - 1200's

DJM-600

Mackie Monitor

2 - CDJ1000's

and that should pretty much take care of it!

I gotta bring equipment?!? No way!!!!!! I quit........

OK, just kidding! :tongue: Lyrik, you still got that cable?

where are the usual BBQ suspects at???

koky, JT, SS, smash, obby, mrmiami, flip etc etc etc...what do you guys have planned for New years?

Present !!!!!

I have to show face at like two places but plan and passing by for sure. I'll take my Technic SL-DZ1200 so we can get a feel for them. Let me know what else I can take Lyrik and save some fun for me even if I get there late. I have some new wax too if needed.

:dj:

sldz1200.jpg

Present !!!!!

I have to show face at like two places but plan and passing by for sure. I'll take my Technic SL-DZ1200 so we can get a feel for them. Let me know what else I can take Lyrik and save some fun for me even if I get there late. I have some new wax too if needed.

:dj:

maybe we can a little obby & grooveric tag team action going!

Bring what you can - I am sure everyone will be bringing some type of alcohol and I'll be buying a good amount - but you know how the fish are....they like to drink! As for food - I'll have the usualy chips, dips, sides and I am goign to get a main course - most likely chicken wings from publix, kfc...or maybe hooters.

maybe we can a little obby & grooveric tag team action going!

Bring what you can - I am sure everyone will be bringing some type of alcohol and I'll be buying a good amount - but you know how the fish are....they like to drink! As for food - I'll have the usualy chips, dips, sides and I am goign to get a main course - most likely chicken wings from publix, kfc...or maybe hooters.

My pleasure !!!!!