Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girl2girl

tanyalover

when you do it, what do you do?

You kiss, have sex, use toys...

Are you very clear in who's the dominant, do you ever cuff the other up,

stick a strap-on down her throat, sit on her face\comannding her and sodomize the breath out of her with large toys? :whip:

or be the one receiving that-

or is it a sweet thing where you make-out with eachother, rub, using toys and lick eachother to orgasm and it's more passionate and stuff

Or what you want too, in details

- what is your preference in girl2girl-stuff?

attachment.php?attachmentid=35417

attachment.php?attachmentid=36180

Lol at ecks...hey you.

Every girl is different and wants different things. The key is talking. I like to talk a lot to see what they want, how they want it and what turns them on the most. I kiss, caress, use toys...whatever. Like I said, every girl is different so every situation is different.

Ok..I don't do that sick shit...no ass fucking a guy or pissing or shitting in mouths....just your basic S&M shit....bondage and whips, etc.

I thought some girls were into that type of stuff, figured you might be also....I would never allow it if some bitch wanted to rail me in the ass...

speaking of somebitch, I think she fucked her man in the ass....

NMN: I'm sorry.

sorry isn't going to cut it this time....you've been posting on this sex board for quite some time now and you are one of the few people who still make it a good time...you should REALLY post some pics for everyone to see...I mean why the fuck did you spend all that $$ on those bad boys if you ain't gonna

flaunt them ;)

What....my shit ain't fake baby. I don't believe in cosmetic surgery...fuck that. The shit don't even last that long. Why spend thousands of dollars on something that only last a few years. No point.....and I'll think about posting pics.

oh my bad...I was thinking of that amyscottsdale chic who posted a pic once and told us about her fake titties...

so wait, you've NEVER posted a single pic before?