Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apprentice Winner

eurolisa

who do u guys think will win this time? if anyone is watching it? i think kelly will win

how does a man who inherits his fathers fortune, go bankrupt three times, and is forced to degrade himself by doing commercials and television shows get to do a show like apprentice~!?

i really dont understand bransons show either... (although i do find him to be people person, a lot more charasmatic and have more appeal to audiences) but wtf does skydiving, and flying dirigibles have to do with business~!? whats even crazier is that in harvard bus. school apprentice is required to watch as homework... 120k+ a year and your kid has to watch tv wtf~!? take the remote control out of your hand and put a book in it...

i really dont understand bransons show either... (although i do find him to be people person, a lot more charasmatic and have more appeal to audiences) but wtf does skydiving, and flying dirigibles have to do with business~!? whats even crazier is that in harvard bus. school apprentice is required to watch as homework... 120k+ a year and your kid has to watch tv wtf~!? take the remote control out of your hand and put a book in it...

I agree with your point, but it does teach people what and what not to do in a business setting. You can't learn everyting from a book

...so true....i have to laugh because every time i call virgin atlantic, branson comes on before they transfer your call to promote his show.....i hear its flopping big time.......

I agree with your point, but it does teach people what and what not to do in a business setting. You can't learn everyting from a book

oh man i agree wholeheartedly, that wasnt the point i was trying make... and my fault if thats the way it came across but lets say i was going to do an ad campaign for not smoking, i wouldnt use the marlboro man or camel joe... dig it~!? like they have the wrong person hosting, and hes doing it just so he can make the money and stay paying off some of the debt that he accrued... im a firm believer in practical knowledge over theoretical... you can read for days months years about heart surgery but until you cut open your first patient and in get all the different variables involved you really dont know shit...