Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*~*~*~*~EXIT THANKSGIVING EVE MEET-UP~*~*~*~*

I'll be behind the Dj booth with Partytime and whoever wants to come and hang with us or just stop by and say hello.......I was thinking about 2 or 2:30.

What are your thoughts?

Some feed back would help! Hope you ALL have a great Thanksgiving Eve and DAY.....Be safe

Debbie

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

yo glowgirl i will be there with my girl and alamo. Behind the booth at that time is cool. i met oasis a few weeks back, then gabriell, then alamo, hopefully now you and friends. i am sure oasis will be there too. i will have a strobe light necklace. u can't miss me. keep an eye out for me. it is gonna be off the hook. can't wait.

robert

Originally posted by uknjx2:

ooh, you know who will be there!!!

hey Niki smile.gif .....are you going??? I guees you are.....hehehe....I'll see you there......do you know Glowgirl???.....if yes......can you point her out to me??? thanks.....I'll PM you later today so we can meet for sure smile.gif ......

I'll see everyone at Exit tonight behind the Dj booth smile.gif ..........

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by bevilea:

This is gonna sound like a stupid question, but...which dj booth? I'm going to Exit tonight and might stop to meet some of you.

Let me know...

the main floor Dj booth.....do you know where that is??????....on the 2nd floor.....meet us there...behind the Dj booth at 2-2:30AM........ smile.gif

------------------

Hey Im gonna be there...havent seen everyone in a long time...I will pass by or if you see me in the VIP section on the main dane floor stop by.....

John

PS I have some tickets left if you need them....

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I'm thinking of going....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....did you just say/type this........YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........gimme a call.....NOW!!!!..... smile.gif check your PM......see how excited you got me smile.gif .....it doesn't take that much...I guees....lol smile.gif ....

Lola

------------------

MAKE SURE ALL OF YOU PEOPLES STOP BY AND SEE GLOWGIRL AND I CAUSE ITS GONNA BE A BANGING TIME cwm11.gifcwm7.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

COMING AFTER THANXGIVING.." FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM BROUGHT TO YOU BY "METRO PROMOTIONS"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

Originally posted by dznyc:

How the hell am I supposed to know who everyone is? Its gonna be packed in there.

well when you go to the spot that everyone is planning on meeting just start asking around whose from clubnyc, ive done it before and its mad fun

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

How the hell am I supposed to know who everyone is? Its gonna be packed in there.

EZ, I'll be in a liquid silver shirt with a decepticon insigna underneath! CANT miss me.

DJ booth (by the gate is easiest)

I'll be there early, so if anyone sees me say hi.

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

EZ, I'll be in a liquid silver shirt with a decepticon insigna underneath! CANT miss me.

------------------

PM way too slow!

------------------

PM way too slow!

Check the thread about The CLOTHES CHECK AT EXIT

What Myself and everyone else is wearing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catch ya later

If we all show up at the same time by the booth we should have np or maybe we can check in with DJMUNDY...like a roll call J/K

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!